Dressed or Naked ??

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i almost answered before I even looked... I would have answered wrong!!! dressed, it's tough to say, will I go to hell for saying that? Love the 6 spoke wheels but they're nothing compared to the red/black etc. sweet ride and envious of the garage very clean:)

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Thanks guys and gals you have made it even harder :lmao: I have decided this is the race days look.

You must be registered for see images attach

and the dressed look will be for the street so I can roll wit da pimps :headbang: I'm gonna have to keep both, by the way these 710 KUMHOs are freakin awesome hook ups! I can get full throttle in second now with just a hint of spin :omg: Can't wait till this weekend!

Thanks again for all the replies you are the best! :2tu:

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like the all black. maybe if the red ones were 19/20". But the red/black ones look tiny since they have a lip. Full face wheels always look bigger.

G

Gotvenom 08

The all black looks sweeet!Red for street, black for track.

Your garage hangings look great also :D

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone been keeping trrack of the votes?

I found this very interesting since to me the black red look terrible but it seems many folks prefer it. I guess opinions are like belly buttons.....

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Has anyone been keeping track of the votes?

I found this very interesting since to me the black red look terrible but it seems many folks prefer it. I guess opinions are like belly buttons.....

I have called it a toss up that's why I will keep both. The all black look trick for the track and the red/black look unique for the street and occasional show.
:bling:

Thanks again for all your comments, I will try and get some event pictures up next week. :headbang:

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys and gals you have made it even harder :lmao: I have decided this is the race days look.

You must be registered for see images attach

and the dressed look will be for the street so I can roll wit da pimps :headbang: I'm gonna have to keep both, by the way these 710 KUMHOs are freakin awesome hook ups! I can get full throttle in second now with just a hint of spin :omg: Can't wait till this weekend!

Thanks again for all the replies you are the best! :2tu:
I love your race days look! The red stickers on the rockers make the look complete. I need some black ones like that on mine. Where did you get them?

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The race days look is perfect! It pushes all my buttons.

HOT HOT HOT!!!

G

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love your race days look! The red stickers on the rockers make the look complete. I need some black ones like that on mine. Where did you get them?

get to gettin on the vct tile!!!!poor car has no undies...:nono: nice car looks good both ways

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score

Thanks Cheryl, I designed the decal and a local race graphics place did them for me. I can have some made for you or you can contact them directly. The owners name is Stan Cisar and his son is a racer also. [email protected]

The decals are on a air release backing printed and then laminated over with a clear that is very durable. The stuff is GREAT to work with and looks fantastic, they do awesome work.

:headbang:

HensleySRT-10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks great Mark!!! Love the wheels...how much are a set of those? The car runs great btw, I'm planning another round of mods for the off season.:drive:

Take care sir!

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All Black is my vote. Although they often look great on certain shapes, red lipstick and pearls just don't look right on a Viper, IMHO

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the black, it's really makes your Viper look mean. Thanks for answering my next question, your tires, the race Kuhmo's are actually good looking!