Driving Shoes

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A real joy is to find a driving shoe that works well both in the car and is comfortable for walking around the paddock all day. Saves the hassle of changing your shoes for every stint.

I was comfortable in my driving shoes to walk around, the only disadvantage was the soles wore out at an unreasonable rate.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a pair of the Pumas with the Ferrari logo on the heel, but in white leather. They're....okay.
I also have a pair of the "skeletoes". They are worthless for driving the Viper. I think they're wider than my normal Nikes.

My main driving shoe is the Oakley Race Low 2. Unfortunately (and stupidly), Oakley discontinued them last summer. I had to search for 4 days to find a 2nd pair, at a tiny karting shop in New Zealand. They're perfect for the combo days where you're driving & walking around.

MtnBiker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just bought two pairs of Pumas last night at the outlet mall. $130 for the pair. Racer Carbon and Vedano V models.

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got the latest flyer from Puma!! They now have BMW motorsports, Mercedes AMG, and Ducati(which I'm thinking has been around for a bit). I'm thinking if not VIPER, maybe an SRT line. I'm sure there is one or two in the club that has some pull and influence.

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
what about sparco shoes? anyone use them?

i am in the market to get a pair of driving shoes but there are NO stores anywhere in ontario that sell a variety of driving shoes.

(yes foot locker has pumpas but more so a higher end shoe im asking about.)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang