Dumb ? but how do I register with the VCA now that I have my viper??

YoungDoc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wondering how I go about registering with the VCA now that I have my Viper =) Also, do you guys know how long it takes dodge to send us the bill for the transfer of the powertrain warranty coverage? Do I have to call a number and let dodge know or how does that all work?

thanks in advance

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Club of America 1.800.998.1110 Be ready with your VIN, address and phone contact info and a credit card. Assuming you bought a used car. If you bought a brand new one the first year is free. Also contact your regional VCA President for event information, he can get you hooked up right away, like this weekend, as it may take some time for headquarters to process your info, no matter, contact the regional guy and you are in. Look on the front page of this web site for regions, click on IL and your regional presidents contact info should be there. Welcome to the best damn car club on the planet!

OP
OP
Y

YoungDoc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks alot I appreciate it.. do you know of what to do with the powertrain warrany transfer? it is a used car but has the remainder left on it and want to pay the $150 to stick with it?

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should have info in your Owners Manual about transfering warranty. Phone numbers. Believe some paperwork need to be filled out by the Original Owner.Should be also able to be done at any Dodge Dealer.

Welcome to the Club. Chicago has a very active group.

Be sure to check out the upcoming (Sept.) Viper Owners Invitational. To be held in Las Vegas. Expect to see more Vipers gathering than any other place on the planet.