Dyno shop in west or middle TN???

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the next 3 weeks all my mods will be on and I really want to get her on the dyno asap. I live in west TN but drive to Nashvegas so I can do middle TN too. Anyone know a trust worthy shop I can take it to preferably a shop that has had experience with Vipers. Also I am using an SCT programmer so if my car needs tweaking should I let the shop do it or just send the tuner back to Roe with a copy of my dyno and let them adjust my programming? Help me out guys and gals:D:2tu:

Hell lets hear some guesses on what my numbers will be. Mods are: Corsa 3" cat-less track, SCT tuner (94 octane program), K&N system, Underdrive, X-metal TB, 8.5mm AB wires, Iridium Plugs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone must know of a shop they would or have let dyno their viper in the West or Middle Tn area. Chime in please:D:D

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just off I-24 E. in Smyrna is Performance Garage. Ask for Chris. I'm sure there's one in the Memphis/Jackson area. BTW, you can get 94 Octane in Bethel Springs:D?
My guess is 525-550 rwhp.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks uvbnbit and MTGTS just shot both shops an email I am sure it will work out great. Will let you know how it turns out. Sure would like to see more than 500rwhp. Going to add headers asap then back to dyno:2tu:.

MEMPH1S VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xtreme Auto is the place to go. They keep their shop clean and will take care of your car.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xtreme Auto dyno tuned my C5R Vette and while they were nice, there was a couple of bad sides to their work/policies :dunno:

BTW I have yet to get a response from Performance Garage in Nashvegas or Premier Autosports in Memphis. I dont understand these companies GUARANTEE you these companies ***** at least once a day about the slowing economy but will not return an email about Dyno time:dunno: