Edmunds - What woosies! E-mail 'em and give them some grief!

Steve Theodore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Edmunds - What woosies! E-mail \'em and give them some grief!

Unfortunately, comments like that are only due to the fact that the people writing the review aren't automotive enthusiasts. Only someone who simply views a car as a way to get from point A to point B could ever write such unflattering comments about the Viper.

Steve

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Man that article pissed me off, what a *****. I e-mailed them and told them so, I think everybody who reads it should e-mail them their opinions, to make it easy their e-mail is [email protected]. Let em'have it.

Ron (SoCal Rebell)

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I question the benefit of responding to this drivvel. I've never heard of this outfit, never used them and never will, especially now. The Viper isn't for everyone, and usually the people that run the snake and/or the owners down are envious and/or ignorant. These are people I would not want to like me or my vehicle. Up their nose with a rubber hose!!

You must be registered for see images

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Editor was speaking on behalf of the Editor-In-Chief; clearly a ******* acting as a mouthpiece for an emasculated pansy. The article is so nonsensical that I loathe dignifying it with a response. It is irritating, cheaply provocative, and wrought with ludicrous ambiguity. Oh, and about the Viper attracting cheap women ........

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I noticed a number of things about this article.

1. The photo was of a 2001 GTS, while the most recent test was of a '97 GTS.

2. It was stated as "an opinion". OK, they can have theirs, and I have mine. Obviously, they are more interested in cars that haul big butts, than cars that haul a$$.

If I got ticked about every half-wit who dissed my beloved snake, I'd be flaming idiots all day long. Fork 'em: lets just enjoy what we are so priveledged to own.

Yep- that's my opinion.

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Originally posted by ACR Joe:
The Editor was speaking on behalf of the Editor-In-Chief; clearly a ******* acting as a mouthpiece for an emasculated pansy. The article is so nonsensical that I loathe dignifying it with a response. It is irritating, cheaply provocative, and wrought with ludicrous ambiguity. Oh, and about the Viper attracting cheap women ........

WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A 15,OOO A YEAR PENCIL JOCKEY WHO COULDNT AFFORD A HONDA CIVIC....LET ALONE A VIPER...MORONS...

Joe Bliss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I rarely post or get upset from other peoples comments but that ***** would have probably returned an AC427 cobra in the early sixties because he didn't like (couldn't handle) the ride!

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We are all fortunate that people of his character don't/wont own a Viper.

Jeff-00-ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Couldn't resist. I had to let them have a piece of my mind. I'm so sure they will be making a retraction now!!

Jeff