Englishtown New Jersey for some drag racing next Friday night the 22nd ?

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone up for Englishtown next Friday night ? Should be the coolest weather of the season. Not too many chances left to go racing.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will be towing down my friends svt this sunday. If you wanna drop by and see some rustang racing let me know I will be there.

vd..

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's pouring today anyway. What's the deal with the snake? PM me if you can. My car's back in the shop. We need a clutch that'll hold. I hope McLeod is the answer.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper is gone. Going to build another one. Picking up an E55 tomorrow. I told you when I had seen that one at E-Town , I needed one. LOL !

Will you be ready by next week ?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be there but not track the car lol. You can make fun of me again there.

So you got an NSX? Since when? What sparked it? Which car is going to the track. NSX or E55? Also what interior black or yellow on the NSX?

Talk to you soon

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
I would be there but not track the car lol. You can make fun of me again there.

So you got an NSX? Since when? What sparked it? Which car is going to the track. NSX or E55? Also what interior black or yellow on the NSX?

Talk to you soon

I saw the Yellow NSX and it looks sharp, real sharp.....

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again the NY/NJ Viper crew dissapoints. Lets go for a ride to look at the leaves change color, but lets not race our Vipers.

I love you guys , but you should have all bought mini vans.....LOL !!!

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gates open at 5. Racing at 6. Love to have someone that actually takes their car down the track.

Real Hummer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
twinvipers send me a pm with your# and I will call you Friday and meet up with you. I am in N Jersey and maybe meet you.
thanks

Edgar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys bring them on Saturday the 23rd.

We are having a Corvette Challenge and there will be many Vettes there in all ET ranges and we would live to have a little side by side grudge racing for burger :laugh:

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Once again the NY/NJ Viper crew dissapoints. Lets go for a ride to look at the leaves change color, but lets not race our Vipers.

I love you guys , but you should have all bought mini vans.....LOL !!!

OMG, Jeff, you're out of control!!! That's too funny. I guess another way to attract more Vipers to the track is to tell them that Sal Zaino himself will be giving detailing pointers after the races.

Cartek is working on my clutch this week. I hope to have the car ready for the Nov 1st Atco rental. Are you and Dimitrios still good for that rental?

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't heard from D in a while. Think he's hiding from the M/B...

I have to try and get these posers to the track anyway I can.

Call me this week. Bring the wifes car Friday night.

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I may have the Z back by Friday. The clutch is supposed to ship tomorrow or Wednesday. If we get it by Thursday, I'll be "breaking it in" on Friday.

Let me know for sure about the Atco rental.

Tommy K

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jeff,
How do you like the E55? I have to get one of those too. Keep us posted if you mod it. Later

Tom

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tommy

If I mod it ? That's funny !!!

It might be the best car I have owned. Looking into either a little Nitrous or the Renntech pulley and ECU uograde. Off course 19 or 20" wheels.

What is there to do on weeknights in Tampa ? Going to be down there tomorrow on business.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Tommy

If I mod it ? That's funny !!!

It might be the best car I have owned. Looking into either a little Nitrous or the Renntech pulley and ECU uograde. Off course 19 or 20" wheels.

What is there to do on weeknights in Tampa ? Going to be down there tomorrow on business.

Jeff you gotta be kiddin ? Tampa ? lots of *&^* er, fun to have,

Tommy K point him in the right direction......... :2tu:

Reaction score
My friend has 04 E55.He HAS the mods you talked about minus the nitrous,but he has headers i believe from renntech.He ran an 12 flat at engishtown the last i talked with him.Heat is a big problem with his times.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something at work came up and I can't make it. Guess I'll have to wait until the first of November at Atco track rental with Paul.

Sorry if I screwed anyone up...

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
nice to see you boys coming to my home track, the v10 will be in attendance as well. on the bottle!of course. hope they let me stay for awhile this time tho!

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i thought you guys were referring to the event vs. vettes in nov. i would love to go to the rental how can i get in?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960