Englishtown New Jersey for some drag racing next Friday night the 22nd ?

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I haven't been on line in a few days. Just got the PM. I'll check into availability tonight. Will let you know tomorrow. PM me your phone #.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
twin, thats awesome of you man, but why arent you in, i know you sold the animal but what were you planning on running. oh and paul, you have mail. josh

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Josh, there aren't any more spots available. You can do two things:
1. Switch with Jeff (see his post above).
2. Show up "at your own risk." It's almost inevitable that someone will not show up or we can possibly "squeeze in" an extra car. But, I repeat, show up at your own risk of not being able to run.

Jeff, just make sure you work this out with Josh. I guaranteed payment for you and Dimitrios. I don't want to "eat" the spot if you or he can't come.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
jeff i will pm you the cell number ok, call me whenever from tues-fri so i can get a sitter to watch the babies!- josh

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am real busy with the twins. Funny how the car crap doesn't seem so important anymore. It's only a 4 door sedan anyway....LOL !

I will go if snake does not.

Snake e-mail me(my PM does not work)your number.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
RT10Paul,

IS this definitely on ? and if so any problem with me tagging along just to watch you Boyz go at it. Looks like a bus trip of mine will get changed and monday (weather permitting) would be good day for a trip in the snake. (From East LI)

Dimitrious, you definitely in ??,,
Jeff bring your coffe and bagel lets race that thing, ill even sit in the back seat and read a book or something :2tu:

V10MAFIA may be interested in taking a ride to hang as well.

Let me know...thx......jw

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul,

I have not heard from Snake. So I'm in. What time, how much ? I'll be there as early as possible.

I'll bring the video camera to film the butt woopin on D. LOL !

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim,

You and Charlie are welcome to come. Not sure if I am leaving from Long Island or staying over in NJ Sunday night.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im IN! give me dates, time and place and how much $$$ and im there for sure. BTW i like to get to Etown after I get my ROE SC installed. BTW that Bob Hummer is awesome and hooking me up with the extra HP's. Thanks Bob :headbang:

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, it's definitely on. The only way it'll be cancelled is due to weather. Anyone who wishes to watch is welcome. If you're interested in racing but DO NOT have a reserved spot, show up "at your own risk." We always have broken cars, no-shows, etc. so there's a very good chance you'll be able to run. But in case you can't, please don't blame me.

The cost is around $150, if I remember correctly. IF it's really cold, we'll have to spray the entire lanes with VHT for traction and safety so that may add another $20 or so to the cost. It's well worth the extra $20. If you have never raced at Atco, you're in for a real treat. That track hooks like crazy. I don't suggest dumping the clutch :shocked: Many a car in the past went home on a flatbed because of broken output shafts.

Jeff, my buddy ran 12.07 @ 117 in his stock E55 at Englishtown on Saturday. You'll be in 11s for sure. I'm bringing the Viper too. My stock Viper vs your E55 should be good.

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, it's definitely on. The only way it'll be cancelled is due to weather. Anyone who wishes to watch is welcome. If you're interested in racing but DO NOT have a reserved spot, show up "at your own risk." We always have broken cars, no-shows, etc. so there's a very good chance you'll be able to run. But in case you can't, please don't blame me.

The cost is around $150, if I remember correctly. IF it's really cold, we'll have to spray the entire lanes with VHT for traction and safety so that may add another $20 or so to the cost. It's well worth the extra $20. If you have never raced at Atco, you're in for a real treat. That track hooks like crazy. I don't suggest dumping the clutch :shocked: Many a car in the past went home on a flatbed because of broken output shafts.

Jeff, my buddy ran 12.07 @ 117 in his stock E55 at Englishtown on Saturday. You'll be in 11s for sure. I'm bringing the Viper too. My stock Viper vs your E55 should be good.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
does anyone have directions, times or website to atco??

D, looks like the weather should be fine and 90% sure I can sneak away from business that day. I do not know what times but here are directions I picked up form ATCo Web site

Take NJ Turnpike to Exit 7, Rt. 206. Take 206 south 15 miles to the Red Lion Circle, after the circle turn right at 2nd traffic light. Go to the 2nd street (Oakshade Road) and turn left. Go 6 miles to track.

Ill check with Charlie and see if we can meet you enroute.

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Directions above are good. We race from around 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. There's no test & tune on Mondays so we won't be rushed. Here's the web site: Atco website

Edgar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Call me a fool but are you guys going this Friday the 28th?

I am thinking about going Friday or Saturday hoping to just relax.

Car is ready and rarin to go.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960