EV6/EV14 USCar Fuel Injector Connector SPECIAL, Other Viper Harness Connectors!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

We have recently been gearing up to be able to more easily produce Viper wiring harness components, in part due to our new VS-X700 Gen-4 Conversion Package. As a result, we have some killer deals on some harness components that we had to buy a bazillion of to get our hands on them.

If you have a need for ANY Viper Electrical connectors or terminals, check with us first! Chances are we either have it in stock, can get it, or can at least tell you it is futile and you need to splice! We also distribute upper-level Autosport connectors and MIL-Spec wiring equipment, and can point you in the right direction.

One of these connectors is the Double Locking USCar {AKA EV6 or EV14} Fuel Injector Connector. These are the same as production Gen-4, and BY FAR the best connector design that I have seen. The Delphi junk that crowds the market is laughable by comparison in terms of quality, hence why I went way out of my way to get my hands on these. Anyone with a Gen-1/2/3 car changing fuel systems, strongly consider utilizing a USCar style fuel injector instead of the old EV1/Bosch type, they are more reliable and more compact.

Each "kit" includes (1) connector, (2) terminals and (2) wire seals. All brand new and raw parts, NO SPLICING. Crimp and Go.

Pricing for 1-set quantities is 7.49/ea, this is HALF of what Mopar wants for them- and theirs aren't even raw parts, they are Pigtails that have to be spliced!

Wholesale & large quantity discounts available. Terminals also available separately, as I have thousands more terminals than connectors.

To Order: http://viperspecialtyperformance.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=193

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave