Events

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It takes a "bunch of people" to push start ,(or as Moparboy says "the first engine start")a V8 yellow viper? Are you going uphill??? :rolaugh::rolaugh:

:lmao: Oh I'm funny !!!! I crack me up !!!:lmao::lmao::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Oh har har har funny boy! :nunu:

(OK...was maybe a little funny! :grumble: But thats not the point....)

No no ya goober! We all know yellow cars are better than that!

Finished building my engine for the resto project.... have yet to run it..... could be good.... or could be a loud crunch as I find my missing wrench. ;):panic:

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Mopar Boy on having 10,000 posts . The Mopar Gods will be very pleased ! :famous:........;)

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh har har har funny boy! :nunu:

(OK...was maybe a little funny! :grumble: But thats not the point....)

No no ya goober! We all know yellow cars are better than that!

Finished building my engine for the resto project.... have yet to run it..... could be good.... or could be a loud crunch as I find my missing wrench. ;):panic:

Well, why didn't you say that, thats a horse of a different colour!! Hope the first crank goes well !!

10PISTNZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OTA registration and open house is this Sunday at JRP.
I will drop in on my way back to say hello. Won't be racing though.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like an awesome project and a labour of Love ! :)

Labour of love, yes thats one of the feelings I have experienced in the last 6.5 years I have been restoring it! Also have seen frustration, anger, hate, resentment, etc like last night when I filled the tranny and found out the yoke was still on the bench and oil started coming from places it shouldn't be!! :lmao::rolaugh: Oops. :D :rolleyes:

A good sign it was time for bed several hours before that point. ;)

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes actually. It's red! :rolaugh: And it has more horses yes. And it may have o wee bit o boost too there too laddy. :D

(And thanks! :) )

Ah see!! You just admitted the colour red has more horsepower than any other colour. I knew you would show your true colours Robert:D Oh the yellow gang will not be happy !!! And to think some of the VCA thought we were kidding when we said yellow vipers only had a V8.

Hey Garrett !!! You're up again !!!:eater::eater::eater:

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah see!! You just admitted the colour red has more horsepower than any other colour. I knew you would show your true colours Robert:D Oh the yellow gang will not be happy !!! And to think some of the VCA thought we were kidding when we said yellow vipers only had a V8.

My turn indeed……. I can’t believe that Robert continues to support this farce of yellow vehicles being superior when he himself bought a red vehicle over six years ago. It is time to come out of the closet Mopar Boy

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My turn indeed……. I can’t believe that Robert continues to support this farce of yellow vehicles being superior when he himself bought a red vehicle over six years ago. It is time to come out of the closet Mopar Boy

Rookies....... Tsk tsk tsk. Yes, the red project has more power than my Yellow Viper for sure! Close to 3x actually! :omg: And more shocking Garron, I had it painted partially red! :omg:

However, it also weighs 8,100 lbs. Just like red Vipers. Fat assed and slow! :poke::D:rolaugh:

BAZINGA!!

:rolaugh:

Golfer? Sure put yourself into a pickle on this one. :pbt:

:eater::eater:

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rookies....... Tsk tsk tsk. Yes, the red project has more power than my Yellow Viper for sure! Close to 3x actually! :omg:

I am happy you are starting to see the light, this is a big step forward for you.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha. Funny boy! :D

Btw just had my first viper spotting.

Silver gen 3 vert at St Johns and Leslie in Newmarket. Boy it's good to hear a v10 again! :)

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rookies....... Tsk tsk tsk. Yes, the red project has more power than my Yellow Viper for sure! Close to 3x actually! :omg: And more shocking Garron, I had it painted partially red! :omg:

However, it also weighs 8,100 lbs. Just like red Vipers. Fat assed and slow! :poke::D:rolaugh:

BAZINGA!!

:rolaugh:

Golfer? Sure put yourself into a pickle on this one. :pbt:

:eater::eater:

No pickle here big guy!!! The point being made is not about size nor weight....it's about COLOUR !!! Plain and simple !!! You had a vehicle painted RED, be it a tractor, a boat, a truck, it don't matter...HEY, IT'S STILL RED, JACK!!! BOOYAA!!!

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:eater::eater: :eater: :eater: Should be some great bench Racing on the 7th :D

Mopar boy will just say something came up at the last mintue and not come. We all know the profile of the yellow owner :)

OP
OP
R

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The time has been moved to 2:30. GPK told me that they have to move us to 2:30

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
how many do we have going? I have a buddy down visiting that would love to go but only if there is room.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW ! TEAM Yellow was a No Show , and forfeits Bragging Rights until proven otherwise , very sad for team Yellow ! :(

Team Red currently Holding Bragging Rights . ;)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It must get tiresome listening to a V8 all the time !!

Yeah, but a V8 as a daily driver is fantastic! You should know that Mr. I Toured the factory and bought a new car..... :D (Quietly taking focus off the comment and redirecting it to another vehicle....... :D)

No pickle here big guy!!! The point being made is not about size nor weight....it's about COLOUR !!! Plain and simple !!! You had a vehicle painted RED, be it a tractor, a boat, a truck, it don't matter...HEY, IT'S STILL RED, JACK!!! BOOYAA!!!

Aww poop. I am out of luck then. LOL :grumble:

Mopar boy will just say something came up at the last mintue and not come. We all know the profile of the yellow owner :)

I said ahead of time I could not make it!! :rolaugh:

WOW ! TEAM Yellow was a No Show , and forfeits Bragging Rights until proven otherwise , very sad for team Yellow ! :(

Team Red currently Holding Bragging Rights . ;)

Next round Jay, next round. And when we do it next time, we go on a Thursday night. :) Sundays have way too many people there. Its normally like 2-3 hours of waiting between re registering for runs. On a Thursday night, we log 7-8 races in two hours. :D By the last few runs you dont even get out of the carts between runs. LOL You sit in them while they charge. By the end you can barely drive home as your arms have no strength left! :lmao: