exhaust question

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am on my second corsa, but I have seen several pictures of cars with aftermarket exhaust, that the tips stick out really far and are chrome and appear to have sharp edges. Who's exhaust is that.

Reaction score
Some stuck out a ways but not several inches. There was a company that sold "tip extensions" that resemble what you are describing though. they attached to the stock pipe with set screws.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zero Altitude Flight sold teh extensions and they only fit on the stock exhaust tips, not on Corsas

I have an exhaust where I offered an ption to have the tio stick out with custom spacers

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am on my second corsa, but I have seen several pictures of cars with aftermarket exhaust, that the tips stick out really far and are chrome and appear to have sharp edges. Who's exhaust is that.

Hey Purplesnake are you talking Gen 3 or 4? as I am now in a Gen II with a Corsa that sticks out very far and I call it a COTE CORSA from which was the tips design from a member Glen Cote I inherited from a rolled bumblebee, these stick out mann and kiss all curbs check it out:
You must be registered for see images attach

Neverenough

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zero Altitude Flight sold teh extensions and they only fit on the stock exhaust tips, not on Corsas

I have an exhaust where I offered an ption to have the tio stick out with custom spacers
Will your custom spacers work with other exhausts, I have corsas on my car and can shim out the driver side fine but my passenger side is more recessed.... I was wondering if anyone made a longer hanger bolts.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will your custom spacers work with other exhausts, I have corsas on my car and can shim out the driver side fine but my passenger side is more recessed.... I was wondering if anyone made a longer hanger bolts.

They will need to be longer if you go more than 3/8 inch, anything less and they should still work fine. My spacers were 1/4 inch and that was enough for the look

OP
OP
P

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Purplesnake are you talking Gen 3 or 4? as I am now in a Gen II with a Corsa that sticks out very far and I call it a COTE CORSA from which was the tips design from a member Glen Cote I inherited from a rolled bumblebee, these stick out mann and kiss all curbs check it out:
You must be registered for see images attach
Yep. That is the look I am talking about and I have also seen that on Gen 3 & 4's. I thought maybe there was one manufacturer out there that was making them that way, since both of my corsa installations were flush.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960