False Corvette Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

not stock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes he did redlight as shown on the board with the .354 reaction time. The ET is the time the staging beam is broken to the end beam at the end of the quarter. In other words he ran a 9.9 but lost the race.

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trailerman,
It makes NO difference when you leave the line, early, or 5 minuter late, the ET starts when you break the ET beam at the start, and then again at the end. You can leave early or late !!!

dtittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so he lost the race. Who cares? He doesn't! The only thing he cares about is going further in the 9's. I said "Further". If you didn't catch the important point that's a lowly scumball Corvette that is totally street legal and isn't gutted in the least. He takes his wife to dinner in that car! With A/C! He pulled out of the trailer, staged, and made one quick stab and pulled a 9.98 @ freakin 145 mph! Almost 146!

The next step for him is 9.7's at over 150! He can work on the red light later.

Tittle

Afy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lowly scumball Corvette???
There are daily driver Vettes out there that will hand a Hennessy its a$$ on a plate..

I just hope you never run into a Lingenfelter TT which would humiliate you enough to not want to drive the snake anylonger..
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I think you sir might want to tone down the distaste you have a notch..
smile.gif
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32