FE SRTC #185 LOWERED (REAL PICS; Dial-Up, grab a Snickers)...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got some pics of my buddies car today. This is FE SRTC #185. Only mods so far are tinted windows and its been lowered with the KW suspenison. This coupe looks absolutely sick!

ENJOY!!

5580cars_071.jpg

5580cars_069.jpg

5580cars_068.jpg

5580cars_065.jpg

5580cars_060.jpg

5580cars_058.jpg

5580cars_057.jpg

5580cars_056.jpg

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great Austin! Lowering the Coupes sure does enhance the overall look. The stock ride height just doesn't look as appealing.

04 SRT10 Owner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
#19/200 FE SRTC
You're making me jealous that you're enjoying that beautiful car while mine is in the garage for the winter!
It looks great and wish you the best on your new car

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks awesome!! Does anyone know if the KW's come with everything you need to lower it? Or do you have to buy different springs etc.?

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It definately looks better lowered but hey all cars look better lowered. I'm starting to like the coupe better I may have to buy one. No Viper will ever replace the GTS just compliment it.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks awesome!! Does anyone know if the KW's come with everything you need to lower it? Or do you have to buy different springs etc.?

Ricky,

you could ask this 1 time more, you allways will get the same answer!!! :rolleyes:

What springs did you go with??

I know it COMES with the springs so do ALDAN's but no one ever uses them! I want to make sure that they are good to use or if there should up an upgrade on springs when ordering this kit! Not a lot of people have the KW kit on their SRT so I'm jus trying to see what most people have done :rolleyes:

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking of lowering mine,the ride is already stiff,will lowering it make it even stiffer?? do the tires rub at all??

Thanks,Rick

So far he hasnt complained about any rubbing of the tires. He has noted that the car drives A LOT better.

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is one of the best looking Vipers I have every seen! That blue and white just looks stunning!!! :headbang:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car is hot.. looks like Candy.. I just wanna eat it !!

Saddly, I went and saw one in person at Hendrick Dodge, and I just wasnt as impressed with it externally. But it was a lot of fun to drive, still over all better car then the Gen 2's.

Man, if they really look that good, I just might have to do this !! dang !! :)