finally complete: xcreampuffx motor build.

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just got my new motor in the car this week on a 01 rt. went with carrillo rods, je pistons, billet main caps, gts-r timing chain and new cam compatable to my roe supercharger(along with my water/**** injection). i also put on a set of heads that flow [email protected] lift.

with the new rods and pistons i lost 138 grams per cylinder over the stock rods and hypercrap pistons(also the same on my crank). the whole engine was balanced and blueprinted.

i am still in the process of breaking it in but man does this thing rev up fast. i am still waiting to get my new injectors and fuel system in before i really get on it.

i want to thank a few people for helping me out on this project. utah viper first for going through every detail of this build on almost a daily bases for the last couple of months. sean roe for always answering my dumb questions. doug levin for always taking time out of his busy day to answer questions i have about motor builds and best products for our snakes.

i'll keep everyone posted on how much power this thing puts down as soon as my fuel system goes in and i get to the dyno.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc