FiNALLY! I'm a Viper owner!

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome:) That was the transporter guy. My wife was like "should we tell him about his pants or would that just be weird?"

Nah, if you told him then you couldn't post his pic on an International forum :nono:

Enjoy your new Viper... Hopefully your wife is enjoy it too! We need more women drivers around here :drive:

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Ready for the Roe supercharger yet? Beautiful. I have chromed BBS ACR wheels on my Red 2000 ACR. I have the polished Forgeline VR1s on my Sapphire/Silver GTS.

Here's my link to several car and sledding videos. 2 of my Red/silver supercharged Viper GTSs and my Roe supercharged Sapphire/silver GTS...

YouTube - rtttted

And ... every Viper owner needs this 2001 Dodge Viper commercial on their computer!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_d2j82efiQ[/media]

Congratulations!

That's a cool commercial, seems strange to me that the wheels are not original in a commercial...

Congrats on this beautiful GTS, it looks great, nice wheels also. Lowering isn't necessary imo

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that's the most beautiful car I've ever seen...:D Stripeless NICE!!!

Talk about Deja Vu. I remember the truck coming and the neighborhood excitement and sitting in the garage looking at the new arrival. Thanks for the flashback.
You must be registered for see images attach

Enjoy the car; its awesome.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, beautiful car. Best color they ever made, the only thing that could make it look better is Silver stripes. ;)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful Viper, congrats! If no one has mentioned it yet, private message your VIN# to lee00blacksilvergts or kcobean (if he can tear himself away from his new ACR :)). Upgrade to Viper Owner, and of course, 1-800-998-1110 to join your regional VCA! Awesome pictures, good job!
~juli

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Del, not to hijack here, but is that an EMERALD GREEN Viper I see??? :2tu::headbang:
One of the BEST colors EVER! Congrats to you as well.
~juli

Juli,

Thank you and yes, one of those last of the 300 Stamp on side...:2tu:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's a cool commercial, seems strange to me that the wheels are not original in a commercial...

Congrats on this beautiful GTS, it looks great, nice wheels also. Lowering isn't necessary imo

Roy those are the stock painted ACR BBS wheels on the commercial. Shanedog was lucky engough to get a set on his GTS. Shanedog's wheels look chromed, like the ones on my 2000 ACR. Beautiful wheels.

Sorry for the hijack.

Ted

FrViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoy. Just needs a great stripe down the middle to show it off. Take a driver's course to get comfortable with the power. Remember you have a "BFM" - Big Frickin Motor. Regards FrViper

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry, I meant to post this picture of the Pearlescence of the Deep Sapphire Blue when you manage to capture the color the way the human eye sees it.

You must be registered for see images

You'll notice that only the Sapphire cars got the chromed Viper GTS letters?

Congrats on the new addition to the family!:D Beautiful color, but WE already knew that, didn't we?

That picture does a pretty good job of showing the TRUE color. Anybody know the years and numbers for the Sapphire?

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he wanted a copy on his computer... if I understood correctly :D

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats that is a beautiful car in a great color.

I love stripes on GTSs but that car/color combo w/the chrome ACR wheels just looks soooo right.:headbang:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on the new addition to the family!:D Beautiful color, but WE already knew that, didn't we?

That picture does a pretty good job of showing the TRUE color. Anybody know the years and numbers for the Sapphire?

There were about 216 GTS Sapphire Vipers built only in 2001.

130 monotone, 86 striped

161 Black Interiors and 55 came with Cognac
-----------------------------------------------------
77 Sapphire ACRs total

28 monotone and 49 striped.

International Viper Registry

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
'Xactly :) As soon as I get home you have a pm!
Until the most recent RealPlayer update there used to appear a download button in the top right corner of every youtube video, made for real easy saving to harddrive.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
'Xactly :) As soon as I get home you have a pm!
Until the most recent RealPlayer update there used to appear a download button in the top right corner of every youtube video, made for real easy saving to harddrive.

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shanedog, CONGRATULATIONS. No kidding, if I could've ordered my car brand new, it would've been 'your' exact car. Sapphire, no stripes, just fabulous. You and your son are going to enjoy that car together.

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the best for last....my son who has the initials GTS and can't stop saying VIPER:2tu:

[/QUOTE]

Let me guess.. he's saying

"cheese"

snakem04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shanedog, Welcome to the club! Beautiful car, I'm sure you are gonna enjoy it...

I have a question for ya though...

Did you rip your pants getting out of your car? :omg:

I'm sorry... I dont know whats gotten into me...

Nevermind.... :2tu: ENJOY YOUR CAR!

Maybe that's actually Lanceromance.

Thats the exact same thing i thought when i first saw the picture.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Derek, no worries on the car seat my 6 year old has logged 100's of miles in my GTS the car seat fits better in that car than any of our others!!And the Viper is built like a Dump truck so I would expect the little ones are pretty safe too!!!