Finally some pics of my new SSG 'vert

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
heres a pic of my dads new gt500

LOL...not to keep hijacking (I HAVE been good about that!)...but the white w/red stripes Cobra looks fantastic! OKAY, we have to stop this...we'll be 'banned' !! :rolaugh:
Hope your Dad is enjoying his new 'Stang....(too bad they don't come in SSG :D) ~juli

Abe Froman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why YES albinonile I have been accused of being the sausage king of Chicago. Although, I was born ad raised in Pittsburgh. (Go Stil’ers)

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if my ssg wasnt a lease i would of added the belanger exhaust upgrade,dont know if im going to keep the car or give it up i have like 18 months to go,thanks for the kind words about my dads new shelby yes hes loving it the int is red with blk for the money its a fantastic buy

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lawrence, Great to see you got an 08! Great color combo, add some wheels w/black centers, they'll look killer on your new viper. So what do you think about that motor?? Lot different than your ACR or copperhead. Hope to see you soon, take it up to Irvine Saturday morning if you have the time. Mike

kilo16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pictures. I love the SSG.

But I have one question, why is it that some cars come with black diffusers while others come with body color diffusers?

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SSG VERT W/ BLACK STRIPES LOOKS WAYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THEN THE
COUPE IN SAME COLOR COMBO. :2tu:

JMHO OF COURSE :D

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pictures. I love the SSG.

But I have one question, why is it that some cars come with black diffusers while others come with body color diffusers?

simple .. factory stripes then blacked out diffuser
no factory stripes then no blacked out diffuser

not sure about the acr though

OP
OP
Lawrenzo

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lawrence, Great to see you got an 08! Great color combo, add some wheels w/black centers, they'll look killer on your new viper. So what do you think about that motor?? Lot different than your ACR or copperhead. Hope to see you soon, take it up to Irvine Saturday morning if you have the time. Mike

Thanks Mike! It will take a few weeks to get used to the '08 motor for sure. The power delivery is way different from my ACR. I obviously didn't make it up to C&C this morning, but with the rain I would bet it was empty anyways. I'll start getting out to some local events as they come up. See you soon.