Finnally - Pics of Cars for the Cure and some beautiful models

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JUDC VPR - what does Uncle Sam having you doing in the Ivory Coast. You must be missing your Viper just a little bit.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperken ~
I guard the American Embassy over here. I REALLY REALLY miss my Viper and being away just makes MOD fever worse because i'm always buying new stuff. I might get to come home in March on leave IF they don't defer it?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Those "models" just look like young kids to me.. >>

You know you are old when... :D

(They look like kids to me too Jerry). ;)

dblankenbaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chris, I need to hook you up with my niece, Virginia Smith. She lives in Naples and is very attractive, successful, and goal-oriented.

dblankenbaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know if these jag's retained their value?
The rest of their line of products sure don't.
I was talking to someone who brought there jag xj220 to the suncoast dealership in Sarasota and he said his was worth somewhere in the 200-300 range if i remember correctly. I could be wrong but that is what i remember him saying.

Jaguar had a hard time selling them new, and the price tanked horribly to get rid of them.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jaguar had a hard time selling them new, and the price tanked horribly to get rid of them.

The ad for the one that was on Ebay recently wasnt flattering at all. It says how Jaguar was almost sued by prospective buyers b/c the production XJ220 changed so much from the prototype. The V12 became a V6, scissor doors were eliminated and the price was way higher than expected.

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know i get flamed on a lot for being 17 and driving a viper already. I guess im one lucky ass kid.
That you are,Chris,but no flames from here!If you're mature and responsible enough to handle it(and it sounds as if you are)there's nothing wrong with being lucky!Just remember,as you go through life,that the true measure of a man's worth is his character,not his possessions,and you'll do just fine.

cgmaster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jag couldnot even getrid of them when they first built them. they ended up sitting in a wharehouse until people bought them. I think some sat over 2 years. The final price on some of the 220's was under $300K. It was a major failure for Jaguar.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know i get flamed on a lot for being 17 and driving a viper already. I guess im one lucky ass kid.

why do you even need to guess? you are one hell of a lucky ass kid!! :2tu: :2tu:

elanderholm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No excuse neccesarry chris , It is all relevant , your Pops works his ass off to create a good living for His family, there is no reason not enjoy everything you can.

I get flamed a lot too, for all the stuff my pops has done for me.

Its all good.

I am sure you meant relative, right?

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome pics. The Bentley dealership by my house had a XJ220 and I think they were asking about 200k for it. I thought for a 1 of 100 car (or whatever) it would be cool to have as a collectible.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome pics. The Bentley dealership by my house had a XJ220 and I think they were asking about 200k for it. I thought for a 1 of 100 car (or whatever) it would be cool to have as a collectible.

If you had all the money in the world, a $700k jag for $200k would seem like a good deal. But in reality, if you have $200k burning a hole in your pocket, wouldnt you rather have a Ferrari or Lambo rather than a Jag?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang