Firing on at least 7 of 10 cylinders anyway

Dion Fisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long time no esprechen! I'm coming back soon you can bet on that, my goal is this summer.. Sold my Viper when I was in fear of getting canned by Boeing. (I miss my Viper and Viper friends) but it was not a bad move really, I have started my own Remodeling business after finally being let go and am doing quite well, much, much better than expected. Actually much better than I was with Boeing already and I just got canned July 25th..

Yes, the Viper money will be used shortly for part of my investment capital on turn and burns but the money generated from these Real Estate transactions is going to put me back into the leather seat!!

Yes, I have researched this market and yes I do have a partner with whom I am in fact finishing up a very nice 2700sq ft home complete with arches grand entry staircase etc. today, it is also a turn and burn.. Life goes on and as a matter of fact things are going so well I think it was all for the best!!

My greatest goal of all is to move on, no more Boeing period! That is of course until I hit 55 and stick them with my 15 year retirement package ;-)

Take care, see ya'll soon

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long time no esprechen! I'm coming back soon you can bet on that, my goal is this summer.. Sold my Viper when I was in fear of getting canned by Boeing. (I miss my Viper and Viper friends) but it was not a bad move really, I have started my own Remodeling business after finally being let go and am doing quite well, much, much better than expected. Actually much better than I was with Boeing already and I just got canned July 25th..

Yes, the Viper money will be used shortly for part of my investment capital on turn and burns but the money generated from these Real Estate transactions is going to put me back into the leather seat!!

Yes, I have researched this market and yes I do have a partner with whom I am in fact finishing up a very nice 2700sq ft home complete with arches grand entry staircase etc. today, it is also a turn and burn.. Life goes on and as a matter of fact things are going so well I think it was all for the best!!

My greatest goal of all is to move on, no more Boeing period! That is of course until I hit 55 and stick them with my 15 year retirement package ;-)

Take care, see ya'll soon

Welcome back. Your comeback story is one that will never be reported on the evening news but is more common than most people think. The economy is improving dramatically and people like yourself are living proof. Now go out there and buy another Viper and find some C6 and KICK HIS A$$!

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dion, aren't you the guy who took someone for a ride they won for some charity event and you turned on the nitrous and they shilt their pants? I think that was you and that was very funny! Whether it is or is not you, congrats on your comeback and hope you get the new V-10 monster soon! Paolo

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I look forward to seeing you back on the track with your new viper when you get it. Haave you desided on a year and color? '96 again or something newer this time?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant