First event of the year...F1 Karting Boston...March 3rd

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Karting at its best and we can shame another Region! :buttkick: This will be a lot of fun!! :2tu:
I am driving up and I have room for five more people. Sign up now here or give me a call [914-763-3136]. We need a head count by the 2/15.

Here is the post from NE:

The Viper is in the garage all waxed up, and if you are tired of just looking at your car we have a treatment for you. A day of relaxation at F1 Boston is what you need. So come on out with your fellow NEVCA members for a good-ole kart racing.

We are planning on booking Sunday March 3th, if we get more people than past years we will move the date to March 10th. Plan to arrive for 12:00 at the latest. We will have lunch at the track, then head off for the Tech session from 1:00 to 1:30 and track time from 1:30 to 2:30 (possible later).

The deadline for signing up will be February 15th.

F1 Boston is located at 290 Wood Road in Braintree, MA, just south of Boston and just off Exit 6 on Route 128, near South Shore Mall.

What is F1 Kart Racing you ask? F1 Boston is an indoor kart racing facility that provides a genuine racing experience with all the challenge and adrenaline of the Viper cup. You’ll race against fellow viper members in a race engineered kart on a professional track layout. We will be driving the city course on track 1. If you have never done Kart Racing, I encourage you to attend. It’s a blast! You can also visit their website: http://www.f1boston.com

In the past few years we have had between 12 and 18 people attend. All of us were chasing Chuck Tator for the lead and last year Scott Tickler took it away and brought the trophy home for New England. I think I can speak for everyone; this event is a blast! The cost for this event is $85.00 per person this year, and that includes use of their Kart, Helmet, Fire Proof Suit, and Neck Brace.

The track will be set up as in previous years where we had a Mini Grand Prix 3-10 laps and a 12-15 lap final race. There will be trophies at stake here, 1st, 2nd, 3rd , and fastest rookie (sponsored by Tator's Garage). You should wear comfortable clothing when you come to the track (casual pants are recommended). NO open toe shoes allowed while racing.

This event requires that we pre-pay, so you must pay when you sign up. The NEVCA has a Pay Pal Account that can take your payment. Go to www.paypal.com , log in and send payment to [email protected] . If you don't have a registered PayPal account, follow their directions and sign up. It’s easy to set up an account. The deadline for signing up is February 15th.

The club needs to have at least 12 members and/or guests attend who are over 18 years of age with a driver’s license. Please feel free to invite family or friends to participate in our event. We can’t control the weather, so once we commit to the date we are locked in. Knock on wood we have never had this event under any bad weather conditions. Just need to let everyone know up front.

Whether you have been with us before, or this is your first event with us, this is a good way to spend an afternoon with fellow viper club members. It’s a fun day together, and a nice break from the long winter months. I hope you can make it.