First Post

UGSURVEYOR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here goes... First post... I've had my '98 RT-10 for a couple months and all of a sudden I'm the pimpest VIP in town!! Lots of attention due to this being one of *none* I've seen here in Evansville, Indiana.
I literally take mine out 4-5 times a week, trying to get the last few rides before the cold really sets in. I rode a unicycle as a kid, (5' giraffe too) so I'm no stranger to turning heads. But this, this is a whole differnt kettle 'o fish!! It seems I get more 'What is that?'s" than "Oh, a Viper, don't see them, very often!" I really appreciate the little kids, because they are witnessing a live, running, rumbling, Hot Wheels car of their dreams. Some people may think, "look at this rich *****." But honestly, I'm just a simple coal mine surveyor who, like all of you, bought his dream car, and didn't go way out on a limb to own an American classic. It does make me want to stop at a group of kids, and say like Robocop would, "Stay in School! Try harder and one day..."

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your Viper!!

You might consider sending an e-mail to me so that I can keep you informed about IN/KY events.

Happy Holidays !

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great post, owning a viper is very different from all other cars out there. These little kids would remember your car years from now.:2tu:

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely part of the experience. Unlike any other car, you have to 'plan' when, where, and in what weather you'll take a drive. After 8+ years with my GTS, my pulse still gets going backing it out of the driveway since I never know what reaction I'll encounter on any given day.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats....Your now Movie Star Status in your town. Enjoy it all.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang