First Service

thehouseofpower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had my first service on my 09 viper this week, which meant a trip to NY to see the wizard himself. Chuck and the crew went over every inch of my car, and answered all my annoying questions about the wire throttle. Always worth the trip to see the other cars (and trucks) that Chuck has in the garage, as well as pick the brain of the master himself. I wasn’t sure if I should shake his hand when we were done or just kneel before Zod. Anyways, just wanted to thank Chuck and the rest of his staff for all their help and taking care of my baby.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it is always nice to talk to Chuck when he works on your car,he gives every car his full attention and is always worth the trip.

Russ

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
last time my car got worked on at tators garage, he did it for free. (last week)

no dang deviled eggs but the work they did was FREE. dis you guys get that good of a deal ?

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had him come to the UK and work on my viper.................................

OH Yes....... that was free to!!!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Kneeling is not required , as Chuck could confuse you for a small end table and set his beer on your head.

Send every customer we have in the area to see Chuck when they need assistance. He may be considered the " Wizard," but most enjoy the fact that he practically adopts the cars he he works on. He is , in my estimation, a true Renaissance man, who daubles in many areas of life, but his passion for the Snake is unequalled!:headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang