Flowmaster vs. Striaght Pipes.... Sound clips... FINALLY!!!

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Second one is ok....first one is AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Too muffled in the second one. First one reminds of Nascar.... Stay with the straight pipes.

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about another clip with the new setup done outside in your driveway instead of inside of your garage? It's difficult to make a direct comparison as it is now.

DrDJ

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Idle is definitely deeper with the Flowmaster. I like it. On the throttle it pretty much sounds like your standard Viper with exhaust mods.

Axtellboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Compensating- Both sound great to me. (Maybe it's a good thing you're not going to be in town for our Wichita drive on Saturday; my stock-exhaust GTS sounds a little too tame in comparison........)

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get rid of the blowmasters.Mine sounds like sparty116.CDI headers,no cats,3" corsa.Awesome when on the go pedal. GTS Bruce

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked the sound of the second one when you get on it, idle was softer.

On the straight pipe setup...is there any decel popping happening? I've heard there's a lot of decel popping coming from straightpipe. Any truth to this?

CO GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I really like the staight pipe sound! It would be great to hear it rev'ed up a time or two like in the 2nd clip!

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hope you find them,

:eater:

what did you think of the sound.....tonally anything like on a v-8....i know rhythm will be diff.....

:drive:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala