Front splitter

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a few pictures. Although the photos aren't that great you can see where we beveled certain mounting locations in order to create air movement. We didn't want the spliter directly against the body. It uses all factory mounting locations. Our goal was to give it a more agressive look, while keeping the appearance simple.

Are you selling these?

Thums Up

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response. Been out on business so I'm sure you know how that is?

I designed and produced the first batch of splitters back when I had my 04. However, because my mold maker decided to stiff me on his time and costs after I had already sold 5 splitters, we decided to part. Needless to say, I shelved the entire project do to lack of trusting anyone else who's not honest or true to their word. Not to mentioned the amount of effort involved and the time it was taking away from family. Following that ordeal, Autoform Development and I came close to inking a deal but, again, this was my baby and something, I wanted to see offered to the Viper community.

However, after seeing this post, I was somewhat motivated to inquire and to see if there was any interest still in the splitter. Although, I’ve had several club members to inquire about jump starting the program again and to include a few additional items, I find myself still torn with my decision.

The Splitter you see on the blue 06 is the final one. To restart making them would require that I have a new mold created from it. I’ve run across a few companies who have designed a much easier process but, still I’m torn with the burden, time, investment and distribution. Please bear with me as I work my way through this. Why did you ask? Because it would involve the rest of the designs, which include new Side Splitters, a rear Wraparound Splitter, a new Diffuser, Spoiler and aluminum pre-bent floor mats with the Viper logo stamped in the design.

After 18 years of design and engineering, I’ve become very accustom to make sure what I design works or why even bother.

Again, I apologize for leading you down this path but, I do appreciate your feedback as it will help me with my decision. So far thanks for the great feedback and comments.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4