Gallery Pictures

ronniej

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, I've searched but maybe not hard enough. Where are our gallery pictures located now? Are, did we lose them with the new hardware transition? Thanks for any info. :headbang:

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good question Tom, I tryed to upload some from VOI and they must be in lala land, cant find them anywhere.
Doing this software change the Monday after VOI was poor planing.
:needpics:
But I just cant get any pics loaded up.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will neeed to add back the hack which showed the "Images in my gallery" under the user name.

No changes were made to the gallery software, looks like the operating system upgrade generated an error causing the images not to load, will get the programmer on that one. Sorry we missed it.

FYI, this was not a planned upgrade, it was the only choice, and one we did not plan to have to go live, it was intended to be the interrum step on the way to the "real upgrade".... so please be patient. The change was driven by an operating sytem upgrade to address security issues. Old forum was not compatable, so we had to make the jump, hence the "unfinished product". We'll get it working and manageble, but we really want to concentrate on the next steps.... Hope that's OK with y'all....

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Good to know or galleries are still there. Thanks for all your efforts Jay!

Will the spell checker be coming back? If not I'll have to compose messages in word and paste them, because correct spelling isn't one of my better skills.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to know or galleries are still there. Thanks for all your efforts Jay!

Will the spell checker be coming back? If not I'll have to compose messages in word and paste them, because correct spelling isn't one of my better skills.

The final forums have a fantastic spell checker.... users will need to download it, but it's free and intrates seemlessly... at least for me. Some day maybe a grammar checker too :)

Please keep the suggestions/comments coming...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness