Gary Almond's web-site dead? How to find him?

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
almondexotictransport.com appears to have disappeared. I hear he is in China. What the heck is up with this guy. Is he a myth? or a real guy? And how do I find him?

OP
OP
PhoenixGTS

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've gotten a hold of him via Skype before.
The number I have is 512-539-0666. I guess I try leaving a message but IIRC correctly you cannot just call via a regular telephone. Do you have to use Skype to make the call? Honestly, this is kind of insane.

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The number I have is 512-539-0666. I guess I try leaving a message but IIRC correctly you cannot just call via a regular telephone. Do you have to use Skype to make the call? Honestly, this is kind of insane.

I think I just used his username on Skype to call him - I believe the username was gary.almond. If you do a search in Skype for him, you find a Shanghai location - so he's apparently there.

Skype is easy to get and free for most uses - just go to Make the most of Skype - free internet calls and great value calls and download the latest version. In five minutes you can talk across the world for free. Our company has standardized on it and probably saved $10k in long-distance calls last year alone.

Sneaky Pete

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I try contacting someone a couple of times... after that I move on to someone else. :dunno:

With that said, I hear Gary is a good guy.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary Sub Contracts out the shipping now. He no longer personally handles it. If you need a viper shipped drop me a line, i am availalbe for weekend runs. Located in PA. Fully enclosed Trailer, experience transporting race cars, show cars..

OP
OP
PhoenixGTS

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary Sub Contracts out the shipping now. He no longer personally handles it. If you need a viper shipped drop me a line, i am availalbe for weekend runs. Located in PA. Fully enclosed Trailer, experience transporting race cars, show cars..
Sorry Frank we need to get the car from Phoenix to Long beach so mid-Penn is not efficient!

I recall Almond saying he has a sub-contractor right here in Phoenix (lots of car action here so that makes sense) so I e-mailed him at the address Tiago gave above.

thanks guys

PhoenixGTS