Gen 1 heater hoses

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can buy some preformed heater hoses for my '94 ?? Last I checked, they were made out of 5/8" and 9/16" unobtanium...

=J

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator....I will check my Gen 1 Boxes to see if i have anyting left over.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chuck, do you have any hood pads left for a 02? I say not but figured I would ask.

OP
OP
jdeft1

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See what Frank has for you and if you need any other hoses give me a call if you'd like. I keep all GENI&II hoses in stock.

914-763-3136

Tator's Garage Since 1908! :usa:
New DVD: Viper World

Thank you sir. My local dealer said they can't be had.... I knew someone could come though for me around here.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great!! Thought no one had them in stock anymore. I'll be giving you a call soon. Thanks Chuck!

TexasPettey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in a rush to get mine back online when I blew my upper hose. I bought my upper and lower from the Wizzard, and I took my 'other' hoses into a couple of local parts stores based on his advice. I found some hoses that were very close. I cut the extra portions off. They weren't 100% the same, but were close enough to make it work. The heater doesn't get used much here in TX, so not leaking was the only real requirement for a fit. You may give that a shot.

OP
OP
jdeft1

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently replaced all the other hoses with the black silicone set sold by Snake Oyl. Unfortunately the heater hoses aren't included so I trimmed back the original, 16 year old heater hose a bit and re-installed. The original hose seems OK but it eats me up knowing they should to be done too! With a bit of luck, I'll locate some soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32