Gen 2 TT Kit on Ebay (Link)

wesman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This same guy was selling an Axis TT kit for a Viper a couple of months ago. I don't know if this is the same kit or not, but something seems a bit fishy about it.

--wes

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This same guy was selling an Axis TT kit for a Viper a couple of months ago. I don't know if this is the same kit or not, but something seems a bit fishy about it.

--wes
this person is also trying to pawn it off over at the alley as well!!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< I actually don't have access to the bigger pics right now since the kit is at a reputable shop in Austin >>

1. if you want to sell the darn thing, get better pics.

2. what does the car being at a "reputable shop" have anything to do with getting better pics? i guess if the car is at a "SHADY SHOP", then pics are not a problem and easier to come by?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
..... it would be great if the deal were true. That would be a steal!

mostly true. but i am also noticing that some parts are missing that would be needed to complete the system in a car, such as a vec 2 for instance.

tuning, fuel system work, who knows what other parts are missing, etc. add another 4-5k and you might be done. i also noticed that they didnt say WHY they were selling.

<< Barely used to run dynos and for marketing then pulled. >>

what does this sentence mean? did the TT system fail on the dyno before someone took really tiny pics of it, then took it all apart, and are now dumping it off on someone who doesnt know any better? was it ever ran on the street? they never mention that it was.

way to many unanswered questions for me.

ChipH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am familiar with ART in Austin, and they are a reputable shop.

I would guess that someone could call SW if they were so inclined.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery