Gen 3 First Ed. Wheels on Gen 1 RT/10 (OPINIONS PLEASE!!!)

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay finally got some time to get her all cleaned up and wheels bolted on. I know I need the chrome lug nuts, they are already on order. I think it may need to be dropped one inch and some cross drilled/slotted rotors to reallly finish her off. What do ya think??

NEW_RIMS_009.jpg

NEW_RIMS_007.jpg

NEW_RIMS_005.jpg

NEW_RIMS_003.jpg

NEW_RIMS_010.jpg

NEW_RIMS_008.jpg

NEW_RIMS_006.jpg

NEW_RIMS_002.jpg

Last edited:

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WoW !!!!! I'm amazed how good that looks . Those are my favorite Rims that looks extremely good . Amazing how much the overall look of a car can change from a set of rims . That is the best looking Gen 1 RT/10 rim combo in my own opinion . Thanks for sharing looks great! :2tu:

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the wheel to start with. :cool:
It should look good on most any car, it's very similar to a Fikse wheel

You must be registered for see images

ZEUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bombo, can you take some more pics. For some reason, I can't get a good side profile look, like the one photoshoped by Austin. It's the lighting, shadows or something. Also add a little armor-all to ehance the look.

I think they would look awesome, but need more shots (preferably on the road).

jay01m

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Agreed, I really like it! I am contemplating rim replacement as well, my 97 stockers I hear won't hold up well in race conditions, and I have a bunch of local guys pretty much strong arming me into racing my Viper. I think those rims will be a candidate for my gen II GTS.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, please post some more pictures. The wheels look great. The ONLY fuss I would have would be that they have "SRT" etched in the wheels...

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great now i realy want a set.....
Trying to get half a set from a UK member at the moment..........

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just changed my mind they look hiddious and do not suit that viper at all.
Email me and i will take them off you hands to save you some embarresment..........
LOL LOL!!!!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now ya see that is exactly what I was thinkin BAZ!!! Its too bad that you wont be at Tator's this weekend or I PROBABLY would have just unbolted them right there and gave them to you and drove home on 4 borrowed spares. But, since you are not coming across the pond this time guess I will just have to hang on to them until something even more hidious comes along.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those look HOT. If they were reasonably available a year ago, i would have chosen those over the split spoke SRT's for my GEN 1. GREAT JOB! You are not too far from me either, i am in Danbury CT...I look forward to seeing it in person this weekend at Tators BBQ...:2tu:

TwinTurbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks Great !! Would be nice if you could have a "Before & After" picture .....

Again car looks fantastic..

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheels look killer on your RT!! Those are the best looking factory wheels I have seen put on a car! Nice choice!

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Said it before with other Gen I and II's and I'll say it again. Awesome upgrade. Makes it look like you bought it yesterday.:2tu: Only thing I dislike about the pics is that the windows are still on while top is off. (sorry, ocd on my part):D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MAN that looks awesome! They really have a nice flow to them. Now let's see a set on a gen 2 :)

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look great Chuck...I will be looking at them through my rear veiw mirror on the way to Tators Sunday....AL