Gen V Photo in 4/11 C & D is Scary!

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chrysler is still bankrupt and will be out of business before the G5 is ever produced.
Gee thanks Mr Sunshine..

Chrysler is looking at an operating profit in 2011.
Chrysler posts fourth-quarter operating profit amid 2010 net loss — Autoblog

Chrysler posts fourth-quarter operating profit amid 2010 net loss

by Zach Bowman (RSS feed) on Jan 31st 2011 at 10:31AM
You must be registered for see images attach

Things are looking up at Chrysler. The smallest of the American Big Three has announced that it managed to turn out a modified operating profit of $198 million for the fourth quarter of 2010. That number gave the Pentastar a modified operating profit of $763 million for the full year, even while fielding a net loss of $652 million in 2010. Modified operating profit excludes taxes, interest and pension costs.

During the fourth quarter, Chrysler saw a net loss of $199 million – the largest of the year. Even so, Chrysler says that it expects good things from 2011. The automaker has made it clear that it plans to see significantly improved figures in coming months. With an arsenal of new and refreshed models in showrooms right now and an improved buying forecast here in the states, Chrysler expects to see net profits of $200-500 million for 2011 and total revenues in the area of $55 billion.

According to Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne, the automaker has been unable to post a net profit thus far due to high interest payments on federal loans. Throughout last year, the company paid a total of $1.3 billion in interest, according to Automotive News.

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me flip the picture over horizontal, change the back ground and give it a new color and we have a story for our magazine next month too. :rolaugh: Busted another "journalist."

You must be registered for see images attach

I'll sell my Gen 3 and buy a Vette if THAT is the next Viper. BFU= Butt F**** Ugly!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good one Jon. Just needs lip stick !! I just hope they make the thing bullett proof like the old Gen 2 motor. Im sure by the time its released for production many changes will be made to the concept body style as usual. Gear up for the aftermarket stuff. Chinese too LOL !!!!

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll sell my Gen 3 and buy a Vette if THAT is the next Viper.
Or just keep your GenIII and watch it grow in value.

In any event, the Gen3 and 4 may be the last truely pure vipers anyway if the gov steps in too much. But then I guess the Gen 1 &2 guys say the same thing about the 3 & 4. lol

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Besides that butt ugly photo...was there any other info we would find worth wild...like projected hp, engine etc?