Gen V Photo in 4/11 C & D is Scary!

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new C & D magazine just arrived and shows many cars "worth waiting for." The photo of the new Gen V Snake is not good! Hopefully this is NOT the Gen V we will see! Let's bring on the Volado!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you no everyone that saw it said it was great,they dont have the car photo,they just posting up anything

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm quite positive that there will not be an official release until fall. Anything shown by outsideers before that can only come from what someone is sitting on.

F

FrgMstr

OP should be kicked in the **** for making this thread without pics.

:needpics:

OP
OP
S

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't have the magazine with me and cannot post photos anyway (user error!).

The C & D photo is the one we have seen which has a prominient Dodge cross hairs grill, Gen IV hood and a bit rectangular, squarish body. No one here liked it before.

The magazine should be on newstands!

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm quite positive that there will not be an official release until fall. Anything shown by outsideers before that can only come from what someone is sitting on.

Fall??!!?? I can't hold my breath that long. :omg:

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fall??!!?? I can't hold my breath that long. :omg:

I can wait... Can't buy one anyway. The 03 SRT-10 was about as expensive as I can get. So, I could wait another 7 years or so before I see it as that would be about how long it would take for it to be affordable. :eater:

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's great. It just means our Vipers will be worth even more. And there are plenty that I'd still like to get.

F

FrgMstr

Let me flip the picture over horizontal, change the back ground and give it a new color and we have a story for our magazine next month too. :rolaugh: Busted another "journalist."

You must be registered for see images attach

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugh, that thing is poop. I hope Fiat didn't screw over Dodge that much by making them use that body style. Yuck!

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Saw the prototype in SLC.

These are not close......no worries.

Will be very surprised if most of us don't like the styling of the new Gen V.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it still keeps the spirit alive till the real car behind door #3 arrives.

Bruce

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keeping a secret is one thing, but holding a good hand and never showing it is plain stupid.
Somebody went and bought a Z06, 997, Gallardo, R8, etc...after seeing that terrible picture. Again, a tease is showing a portion of the car, not allowing every rag on the planet to dream up the steaming piles of crap they publish. HUGE fail on Dodge's part.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree. This is like the old days. Car dealers would hide the new models, and tape and paper over the windows so no-one could see and have a big reveal of the new model every year. It was something to look forward to, It would build anticipation and brand curiosity. The day of the reveal would be a huge event, everyone would come and see.

I doubt that anyone would just go buy a Z Vette or otherwise just because the journalists post an ugly picture. I say keep it hidden don't show anyone, build the anticipation, build the curiosity,...just show it to me, I won't tell anyone...I promise.

VJR3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't think thats what "A naked women lying on the beach" looks like. But there are some weird people out there. I trust that Ralph knows what a naked women on a beach looks like. :)

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear god how many times do we have to see that photoshop picture???

The same picture that 99% of the public think the car resembles. Sure a Dodge sponsored board knows better, but the bulk of the general population thinks this is what the new Viper is all about. Call it suspense or stupidity, but it is all pretty much the same thing at this point.

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The same picture that 99% of the public think the car resembles. Sure a Dodge sponsored board knows better, but the bulk of the general population thinks this is what the new Viper is all about. Call it suspense or stupidity, but it is all pretty much the same thing at this point.

Chill tucker, chill buddy....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960