GoPro HD MotorSport Group Buy!!! GREAT PRICE!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like you need just 4 to confirm? Maybe PartsRack can help with that ?! Email Sent

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I get this, one of the first things I'm going to do is to attach it to my great dane roxi. Let her out side and see where the hell she goes when she runs off 2 hours at a time!!! ha Was talking to my new neighbors yesterday about roxi. Told them if she is bothering them to let me know. She said that she was taking a nap last week with the doors wide open. She awoke to this huge ass great dane staring at here 2 inches from her face!!! She said she about crapped her pants! haha Can't wait to see what kind of footage I get from this. lol

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I get this, one of the first things I'm going to do is to attach it to my great dane roxi. Let her out side and see where the hell she goes when she runs off 2 hours at a time!!! ha Was talking to my new neighbors yesterday about roxi. Told them if she is bothering them to let me know. She said that she was taking a nap last week with the doors wide open. She awoke to this huge ass great dane staring at here 2 inches from her face!!! She said she about crapped her pants! haha Can't wait to see what kind of footage I get from this. lol

Unless the dog knocks it off in some random spot. Better put a key finder or something on it.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea for some reason she does not like swimming. I'll make sure I lock it down real good.

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...just use the waterproof housing and let Roxi swim! GoPro advertises waterproof to 60 m. The "dog cam" is a hilarious idea, I think I need to put one on my Shepherd!

Having just ordered a replacement for mine (busted the lens, my fault), I was interested to see that they now offer a "skeleton" housing. Clean audio can be a challenge with the GoPro, and this new skeleton housing should provide another option when the mount/location generates too much noise. Just an FYI.

Get a GoPro! You'll increase and extend the enjoyment of every Viper outing. Good deal on this Group Purchase, too... thanks for posting.

Oh, and I'll shamelessly **** my GoPro video from Seca while I'm at it. Native video is even higher res than the 720p available in this YouTube vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2bIJfuKxXw

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice vid RW!

I'm getting one of these on Adam's group buy, but how did you get all of the telemetry on there? Is that some kind of software with a sensor in the car that you lay over the video, or is that something that the GoPro can do?

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang Adam, now I don't know what to do. I have been looking at buying a ContourHD cam but this one looks good as well. For me, at this point, it would come down to size as I would be using mine for road biking in the summer and snowmobiling in the winter. I have a few more days to make up my mind at least! Oh, what to do..........

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, and I'll shamelessly **** my GoPro video from Seca while I'm at it. Native video is even higher res than the 720p available in this YouTube vid:

They should give you a commission for that video ! That should generate some sales ! I've seen some videos that people have made, and thin that it just doesn't capture the experience. That video is perfect ! :2tu:

Was that done with the waterfroof housing or with the skeleton?

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They should give you a commission for that video ! That should generate some sales ! I've seen some videos that people have made, and thin that it just doesn't capture the experience. That video is perfect ! :2tu:

Was that done with the waterfroof housing or with the skeleton?

That vid was done using the standard, NON-waterproof housing. I have the skeleton on order. The trick seems to be to use the housing that allows the most sound from the car without too much wind noise. Once you close the camera up in the waterproof housing the microphone picks up more rattling, etc.

You guys are gonna love your GoPros!

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang Adam, now I don't know what to do. I have been looking at buying a ContourHD cam but this one looks good as well. For me, at this point, it would come down to size as I would be using mine for road biking in the summer and snowmobiling in the winter. I have a few more days to make up my mind at least! Oh, what to do..........

I've had both, get the Contour.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
RW99: Great testament to the GoPro, and the enjoyment of LagunaSeca! I have to say, after DRIVING Laguna, and Riding Laguna, I actually prefer your vid to a RIDE... Congrats on consistent lapping, even with traffic you are ticking off respectable apexes and sightly-faster but consistent lap times. {{My internet only gives me 6 seconds at a time, and it takes 30 seconds to buffer-load 6 sec....so it took me 45 minutes to LOAD the vid. I only loaded N'Ring and yours this year!}}

What was the HPDE sanctioning body? Driver ettiquette was great, point-bys obvious...and all drivers even appeared to have firesuits? Thank You For Sharing, should indeed sell some GoPros!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...just use the waterproof housing and let Roxi swim! GoPro advertises waterproof to 60 m. The "dog cam" is a hilarious idea, I think I need to put one on my Shepherd!

Having just ordered a replacement for mine (busted the lens, my fault), I was interested to see that they now offer a "skeleton" housing. Clean audio can be a challenge with the GoPro, and this new skeleton housing should provide another option when the mount/location generates too much noise. Just an FYI.

Get a GoPro! You'll increase and extend the enjoyment of every Viper outing. Good deal on this Group Purchase, too... thanks for posting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2bIJfuKxXw

Very fun ride along. :2tu:

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Okay I think I sent everyone instructions on how to get payment to me. If I missed you, send me an email at [email protected]

Also for people who are part of this group buy will also be put in for a drawing for a free set of my wires with hi-temp socks for being part of this group buy. Just another way of saying THANK YOU for supporting a vendor on this site. I will need to start collecting payments now.

Again, if you are interested, let me know.

Thanks.

Adam

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam, I'd like to buy just the upgraded camera since I have an older version with all the mounts and case. The cheapest I found was $169 for the helmet cam. Did you ask them for camera only pricing? Let me know if you find any cheaper prices. Thanks.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put me down for another one.

I have sent the payment instruction to the individual. His name is Kit

thanks

Bruce

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members