Got my Viper !

cycloneGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,

Beautiful Car (actually, both of them). Enjoyed both the video and the pictures. You must be THRILLED! Quick note...when you returned from your drive down the road, and drove around the trailer (out of camera view), the timing of the BANG of the trailer door closing made it seem like you hit something...I was happy to see the Viper re-appear!

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same thing here, I thought it had a quick whack on it's first owner driven mile!!ouch.......very happy to see it appear from the other side!!!

Dave, have to give you some credit for tossing the factory exhaust (kept factory cats?) before you even heard the car, save the months of debate of keeping it stock for a while, nah, I'll take my 500 horses from day 1, thank you very much!
nice vid, and a supporting wife to boot, hard to come by in these parts!!

laugh.gif

Let the board in on first impressions when you get past break in status, and I in particular am interested in the neighbours, friends, passer by's reactions? Happy for you, curious, positive, negative, etc. I prefer to speak softly yet carry a large stick,(no pun intended, haha, yellow card!), but have a feeling this car skips the speak softly part, just curious....
trailer will be stopping by here soon.
Ryan

SoCal Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Seeing the trailer from Woodhouse arrive was one of the happiest days in my life. Unfortunately I was too stupid to remember to video tape it
frown.gif
. Enjoy and stay safe.
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Dixter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hemi, Congrats on your new snake...

Love that sound... hey it sounds just like mine :)

Wait until you get it broken in and you get to open it up...
Then your realy going to see what your exhaust mod has done
for you.

Nice video... makes a great way for me to start the day off.

Dixter

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
Congrats for sure!! If I were to get a GTS, it would be the same color. Welcome to the Yellow Fever Club!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang