Gotta Say Special Thanks to Chuck

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
I know I am only telling you all what you already know but Chuck Tator takes customer service to a whole different level. My 95 had a very rare thing happen to the tranny that for simplicity sake Ill say Chuck took care of but the extra things he did in giving the car the once over and spending the time with me to point things out, make some minor but very valuable changes (like tieing the heater hose clamps together to prevent blow off, etc) and just simply helping a relative novice understand things that are second nature to most of you all was outstanding !! Thank You Chuck ! What is your drink of choice that I can bring to your BBQ in May ? :headbang: :) :headbang:

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there JW and Viper, see you May 1st; I'm staying on with Tators for a few weeks afters, Chucks giving me Tech classes, I CANT WAIT. Thank you Tators.

OP
OP
JWVIPER

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Hi there JW and Viper, see you May 1st; I'm staying on with Tators for a few weeks afters, Chucks giving me Tech classes, I CANT WAIT. Thank you Tators.

That funny some of your parts at least I think they were yours arived when I was there......Party On !

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey JW good to see you back on the road, Just spoke with Dimitrios and we are gathering the gang for Saturday. This was a good week and weekend to have your car out for service good timing. Did you go with a stock clutch?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey JW good to see you back on the road, Just spoke with Dimitrios and we are gathering the gang for Saturday. This was a good week and weekend to have your car out for service good timing. Did you go with a stock clutch?

chuck is awesome!! he is truly the BEST!! lets try for saturday since sunday is easter. as of now weahter man says sunny and 50's.. i think we should also start panning our parade to chucks for his BBQ which is less than a month away. :2tu:

OP
OP
JWVIPER

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Count me in for Saturday, I need to be re-acquainted with the car again. Chuck got the clutch from Roe.,

Ill watch for details...

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what time does everyone think they wil get to Chuck's? I plan on coming early cause I hae ot leave early.....would like that top spot on the driveway.

AC

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Top spot on driveway is reserved for my lowered vehicle Andrew, too bad for you. And BTW, how come you always have to leave early??? And you're never around when trouble happens. HMMMMMMM. I know what it is, your really superman. Can't slip these things by me.

I should be in for Saturday.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
That funny some of your parts at least I think they were yours arived when I was there......Party On !

Just one tiny part - tiny, that is, when compared to pile she already had built up!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala