Greg's actually doing it !!!

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Greg\'s actually doing it !!!

Then by all means let me help you out (of the Viper of course :p)

I go to the VCA meetings and take my daughter with me. She's never a burden and knows what my favorite car is.

Me:What Color?
Her: Blue with Two White Stripes!

See you gotta start now while the gettin's good! :p This way they don't grow up appreciating rice :D

Jay K.

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Greg, Landscaping will kill you. I spend over a quarter Mil just in the back yard alone on my landscaping. WHen it is all added up (front and back) it is depressing. Looks bitchin though!

-M

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Manny I hear ya. It is absosolutely ridiculous. Do you have any pics? I'd love to see as many ideas as possible before I do the back of my house (which has many different directions I can go). You can email me.

Looks like I just sold the SRT to a pretty cool guy from California. I'm sure I'll be back next year with something new. We'll see.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Greg---I'm a Builder-Developer so I understand whats going on. I built myself a new house 7 years ago and went overboard. I have been doing things to it over that time period. As they say Rome wasn't built in a Day! Do the things you want as you go.I have the yard and everything like i want it. But now I'm thinking Pool! $150000?? How much will it get used? I rather have my cars,Trips, etc. Trust me when I say don't worry about things, it won't make it any better. You want headaches I got divorsed 5 years ago! Thats a Big Problem! I got the house she got the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Hang in there you'll be fine!

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the advice. I'm sure by next spring I'll have another car! Funny you mention it, I would like to put in a pool!

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats sweeeeeeeeet ride. :2tu: Can you show pics of car?The wheels are awesome :D

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Screw you Andrew, Screw all of you!!!! HAHAAHa. Mike, I'm going to stop shipment of the beast if you don't do something about your username. Good luck!