Greg's actually doing it !!!

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Greg\'s actually doing it !!!

Can you believe it???? I must be nuts. Fatherhood is going to make me way too responsible!

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hi Greg, sorry to see you sell the car.
Can you tell me how much you have lowered your car?
I have lowered mine an inch and it looks nothing like yours. Yours looks bad ass. :2tu:

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don't know how much it is lowered, but it is more than an inch. I can adjust my suspension to any height.

I'm sorry to see the car go but as Andrew predicted, this will most likely last a year at most! I just can't help myself. My wife keeps telling me to keep it and doesn't know why I'm selling. I just want to concentrate on the baby - anticipate driving it even less than I do now. I'd rather see someone else enjoy it and put it to good use.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Priorities, priorities, priorities.

Now I got delivery of my SRT-10 1 month before my daughter was born. It did reduce driving last year. But this year, with a car seat mounted between the seats, we are able to go for longer cruises and such. Easy to do if you mount 6 point belts as then you have handy attachment points for a 4 belt attachment for the car seat.

As I said it depends on your priorities.

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Andrew,
Many bites. I'm suprised people are bidding so early.

Ron,
I thought of that but it's not just the baby and the fact I never drive it. It's also the fact that with all the money I've spent on cars and upgrades in the last 10 or so years, I could have bought all the real estate I've been passing on lately, no problem. I've wasted a LOT of money.

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score

New baby on the way forces the sale of this baby!

A child of your own baby or a menacing beast in the garage kind of baby?

Either way, Congrats!!

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Ghetto. Believe me, the decision to sell was my own and was a very tough one. This car has been one of my favorites to own. I've just been so pissed (at myself) lately for squandering all the money that I do. I have a new mission, spoiling my little girl (who should be hear in 7 weeks!)and saving money for investments. I must admit I've had to fight myself from pulling the auction.

VIPERnXr4ti

Enthusiast
Reaction score

that is easily the best looking SRT-10 out there...too bad you need to dump it. I wish i got to see it in person.

Anthony

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I too have seen this car. It is indeed a beautiful SRT-10. Whoever buys it will be getting a great deal!!!

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks everyone. Appreciate the comments. I'm starting to get a little pissed at this Ebay sh!$%#. I think people are getting the idea I NEED to sell this car. Not the case at all. I decided it is the best thing for ME to do in order to make the business moves I want to make AND spoil my child at the same time. A car that sits in a garage is not my idea of fun. I think of a quote from one of my favorite movies, The Godfather, when Michael says, "it's the smarter move, Tessio was always smarter." For me it's the smarter move. I'm getting messages from people with ridiculous numbers and trades. I don't want trades and if I don't get the number I want the car stays put in the garage. Sorry to rant, but I think it's that time of month, HEHEHEEHEHEE.

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would be a little bit worried about your bidders as well. Like not allowing them to bid (retract them) if they don't have a certain amount of feedback. I am looking at the bid history and it would appear that you have one guy that made several bids in a row with a feedback (-1), that can't be good. Your current high bidder is (0 feedback. in any event, best of luck!

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks everyone. Appreciate the comments. I'm starting to get a little pissed at this Ebay sh!$%#. I think people are getting the idea I NEED to sell this car. Not the case at all.

Maybe some of those tire kickers have taken this sentence in your ad a bit too far. :confused:
"New baby on the way forces the sale of this baby!"

Anyway, nice SRT-10 you've got...best of luck with a quick sale! :2tu:

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Greg,

Ebay auctions dont usually show true market value

That car should at least do mid 70s IMO...

Good Luck with it

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've never tried Ebay before. I figured what the heck. I didn't get the price I wanted so I opted to hold onto it. I have a few people interested now anyway and I'll see how that goes. As I said I'm not desperate at all so I don't mind waiting.

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Greg, you hoser! I would have bought your car a couple months ago when we were exchanging emails. Now I am off paying extra to get the same mods you have on your car done to mine. D'oh! Ha.

I just had the new kick add Pioneer nav set up put in my car -- that thing rocks, and it makes an already good sounding system sound even better (no changing of speakers.)

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Manny, To be honest I really wasn't ready then. Sorry. I'm ready now!!!! Truth is, I have put a zero effort into getting rid of it.

Andrew, you can post ALL the things you want, but the fact remains that every morning you have to look at yourself in the mirror and accept the fact that you had a trailer hitch welded to the frame of your viper. You may have removed it but the scars (in your head) remain. AHAHAHAAHHHAHAAHAHAAHA. We doing Arthur Ave. early tomorrow???????

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have to be around the house tomorrow. Con-ed is putting in a digital water meter. Why don't you come over around 5-6 and we'll go to the car show at McDonalds on route 6? I'll let you know what happens...

And by the way, need I remind you of your BLUTHNDR plate??

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Guys don't let him sell it! He's a good guy, who in my opine has the coolest (Moton?) setup of all of the SRT-10s out there! You must convince him otherwise. I know, I have a beautiful daughter (almost 4yrs old) that I would only spoil rotten all day long behind the wheel if I could!
You gotta spoil 'em early and often!

Cheers,

Jay K.

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Jay, I appreciate that. I've been on the fence the whole time - I guess that is why I've put little effort in selling.
The determining factors for selling were the "nonuse" of the car and the baby - I've been panacing lately about the baby. I do well for myself, but I constantly get down on myself thinking I don't have enough. I just bought a new house, spent what I think is a lot of money, and spent another 100k in like 6 months just decorating and landscaping. The kicker is that we are nowhere near done! I;m just very new to the game - I'm 32 and life is changing real fast!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang