Hampton's Lunch Cruise (Long Island, NY) July 31st

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Hampton\'s Lunch Cruise (Long Island, NY) July 31st

I'm still HIGH off the event. Went home last night and had a beer while I was washing the car and something came crossed my mind. Adam what did you really tell that female cop after you passed the light right in front of her? Steve always a pleasure hanging with you brother. Many thanks to D with that freakin camera. I wish I had a picture of D doing burnouts in the middle of traffic on the LIE. the minute he starts doing donuts everyone starts blowing rubber. Any see you guys on the 12th. D I'm not taking Viper on the 12th to city.Ill pick you up .We can do Wcores after dinner if the REAL Men are allowed to come and play.Drop me a line

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well now this is just wrong..... :)

You must be registered for see images attach

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Those are some saggy *** ballz

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

is anyone missing any balls

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

For all the dissension that is "reported" about our region, I think it's fair to say that it's all behind us now. What a FUN day of a group of VERY eclectic Viper owners! GREAT comradery and some seriously "spirited" driving! Even when we get trapped in a LIE traffic jam (did anyone actually see the car that was reported to be in flames?), we find something to do. We repave the asphalt with Michelin rubber!

Just so everyone knows, a day like this happens with a simple suggestion. Phil (Plumcrazy) mentioned that he hadn't been out to the hamptons and suggested that it would make for a great cruise....and that was it.

Dr. Jon's got a friend putting together a racetrack/countryclub in PA and suggested we take a look. Maybe that will be next. Point being, PLEASE let any of us (Adrian, Charley, Keith myself or any other of the 11 directors & coordinators) know of your suggestions and we'll try to make it happen.

Here's some more photos:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Scott here's a suggestion. Over the years we always do a toys for tots with the harleys over xmas. Maybe we can do one with Vipers if anyone is up for it. What do you guys think?

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

2402100-0031_IMG1.JPG
2402100-0032_IMG1.JPG
2402100-0033_IMG1.JPG
2402100-0034_IMG1.JPG
2402100-0035_IMG1.JPG
2402100-0036_IMG.JPG

And the longest distance travelled award...

2402100-0037_IMG.JPG
2402100-0038_IMG.JPG
2402100-0040_IMG.JPG
2402100-0041_IMG.JPG
2402100-0042_IMG.JPG
2402100-0043_IMG.JPG
2402100-0044_IMG.JPG
2402100-0046_IMG.JPG
2402100-0047_IMG.JPG
2402100-0048_IMG.JPG
2402100-0050_IMG.JPG
2402100-0051_IMG.JPG
2402100-0052_IMG.JPG
2402100-0054_IMG.JPG
2402100-0057_IMG.JPG

And this is when I KNEW that it was time to go....

2402100-0056_IMG.JPG

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

For all the dissension that is "reported" about our region, I think it's fair to say that it's all behind us now. What a FUN day of a group of VERY eclectic Viper owners! GREAT comradery and some seriously "spirited" driving! Even when we get trapped in a LIE traffic jam (did anyone actually see the car that was reported to be in flames?), we find something to do. We repave the asphalt with Michelin rubber!

Just so everyone knows, a day like this happens with a simple suggestion. Phil (Plumcrazy) mentioned that he hadn't been out to the hamptons and suggested that it would make for a great cruise....and that was it.

Dr. Jon's got a friend putting together a racetrack/countryclub in PA and suggested we take a look. Maybe that will be next. Point being, PLEASE let any of us (Adrian, Charley, Keith myself or any other of the 11 directors & coordinators) know of your suggestions and we'll try to make it happen.

Here's some more photos:

Thanks for a great event Scott! As for the racetrack country club thing, sounds nice. Hopefully we can make it up there to see that.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm still HIGH off the event. Went home last night and had a beer while I was washing the car and something came crossed my mind. Adam what did you really tell that female cop after you passed the light right in front of her? Steve always a pleasure hanging with you brother. Many thanks to D with that freakin camera. I wish I had a picture of D doing burnouts in the middle of traffic on the LIE. the minute he starts doing donuts everyone starts blowing rubber. Any see you guys on the 12th. D I'm not taking Viper on the 12th to city.Ill pick you up .We can do Wcores after dinner if the REAL Men are allowed to come and play.Drop me a line

It was nice seeing you again as well. Now that we got you out to events, you are addicted!

HEYYYYYYYYYY did everyone see "Tiger " he actualy led the pack for a couple of seconds. WAY TO GO I think this is a new begining now we just need to get you out to Pocono you Wild Man

Yeah, I am all grown up now. LOL!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL every pic of Adams car has him cleaning it....damn those farm vehicles get dirty .

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

it would be fun to go that country club.

make it happen `El Presidente..:)

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Glad the cruise turned out good, sounds like you guys had a blast. F355, let me know if you want more info on the TT kit, and anyone else for that matter thats interested. Each car is done on a case by case bases. the "stock" turbo's that come with the kit are 590+ HP EACH so IF you wanted to with an upgraded fuel system you could get anything from 550 or 600 RW to 1000+ RWHP. Plum... the "for now" on your sig, tells me your looking for more HP and TQ, if this is the case send me a pm for more info on this. I want the east to be the first in on this awesome system.
Thanks

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tiger just think about that.....1000rwhp ,in the rain,in NYC,giving it to a valet. Is this would be your worst night-mare lol

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Adam scroll down on City's pics to the 10th pic and you will see your girl parked across by the beach..........I told you she was a stalker :) :)

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Some follow up event info for those members interested here.

BTW- We had 36 Vipers and over 65 diners! NICE!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Damn I should be in GQ magazine. What a stud!!!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dude you know I always use Pinnacle. [******] I sound like a windbreaker now

Clown Shoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Met a great group of people and had a great time. Lets do it again soon..............

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

bike4Christ1, i've been following the progress of paolo and his TT....still waiting on more info and pricing. with any luck im going up on the dyno on this saturday to tune my nitrous again for more power.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

10 pages ???????????????? for a lunch cruise lets see if any other region can top this :) :)

TechnikMitchell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thank you Scott, and everyone involved in organizing a great event.

As a member of a few car clubs, I can honestly say this one is the most fun for sure!

It was great seeing those I know and have met, and meeting everyone else for the 1st of many times to come.

Great pictures as well!

:usa: :2tu: :usa:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yo Steve can wanna chocolate Strawberry?LOL

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

YO STEVE THAT SOUNDED ***!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yo Steve can wanna chocolate Strawberry?LOL

------- Thats my point you GREEK

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you two make a cute couple...lol

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Get a room you 2!

By the way, not only couldn't our illustrious VP, Adrian see the "members only area" of this website, but SLS couldn't either. Straightened both of them out! (actually Supercharged Tony did ;) )

The reason some people can and some people can't "see" the members only area is that Mad Tony Supreme Supercharged whatever, has to KNOW that you're a member. He's BRILLIANT, but still can't read minds! If you don't put your VCA member number in your profile, he can't confirm that you're a member.

OK...I'm done now. This public notice thing is fun :D . Screw the walkie talkies...where's my bullhorn?!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456