Has anybody noticed???????

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatchooo talkin' bout???? OH, that we painted our car???
:drive::drive::drive::drive:

Yep, we traded in our 2008 for the VOIX 2009, Sat. 5/30/09.
Stop-Tech Rotors, Sidewinder Wheels, Gorgeous Bright Silver Metallic w/black Fangs stripe. VOIX Badge...#65 of 100 badge inside cabin. SMOOOOOOOTH as velvet it rides~~~:drive::drive:.
Thanks for noticing, sorry had to take your pic down, Baz...:)
Thank you too, Plum~!!!
~juli

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed today and was wondering about it. I loved the blue car! :( I guess I'll have to see the new one and see if it looks better in person.:confused:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, we'd always wanted a Coupe...was fine with the verts, but really prefer the Coupe and were content to wait til one was available in our area, as Mike has no window of time to order/look. THIS CAR IS GORGEOUS~!!!! Jimmy: Didn't you SEE the VOIX SILVER w/black striped Coupe when you were AT VOIX???? Same one! BLACK wheels...VOIX badge on both sides of car. RIDES AWESOME!!! Just got back from Viper/Vette fun/war...lol! :) Rode 100miles....awesome, just awwwwwwwwwwwsome!~! This '09 is a bit more refined than the '08. NO idle-stall problem like we had with the '08 still at 1600miles. ~juli

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, we'd always wanted a Coupe...was fine with the verts, but really prefer the Coupe and were content to wait til one was available in our area, as Mike has no window of time to order/look. THIS CAR IS GORGEOUS~!!!! Jimmy: Didn't you SEE the VOIX SILVER w/black striped Coupe when you were AT VOIX???? Same one! BLACK wheels...VOIX badge on both sides of car. RIDES AWESOME!!! Just got back from Viper/Vette fun/war...lol! :) Rode 100miles....awesome, just awwwwwwwwwwwsome!~! This '09 is a bit more refined than the '08. NO idle-stall problem like we had with the '08 still at 1600miles. ~juli

Someone at autocross was mentioning the idle/stall problem and I said I thought there was a computer reprogram for it and to call Chuck. At VOIX I was far from the stage and the fact that I'm vertically challanged didn't help. So no, I wasn't able to get a good look at it. The raffle Viper didn't look that great either until I saw the closeups and the many pics from different angles. Next time we can make it to the same event I'll have to check it out. I'm sure it looks great. awesome that you were able to take it out this weekend and have some fun with the vettes. :drive:

:needpics:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_2006.JPG

viperanyone.JPG

voibadge.jpg

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waiting for someone who's already helping me with a rotating avatar~! LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of this Coupe~!!! My favorite Viper we've had so far! ~juli
**Our idle-stall problem was already addressed by Herb Helbig/SRT Engineers, the computer was already re-programmed...nothing to do with that...had to 'work itself out'...tight cam...it'll get better more miles are put on it**
OH YEAHHHH...we had fun running both cars today...of course, the VIPER got the whiplash looks and thumbs-up~~as it SHOULD be~!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank YOU...now when we take our Vipers out together, the only way to tell the difference, is ours has black FANGS stripes...:lmao::lmao:...you "SILVER BULLET", you!
~juli

Oh...with 900hp I think it'll be clear which one is which. :D Juli: That's a beautiful coupe and congrats! Looking forward to seeing in person soon.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh...with 900hp I think it'll be clear which one is which. :D Juli: That's a beautiful coupe and congrats! Looking forward to seeing in person soon.

Like DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be registered for see images

LOL...uhhhhhhh YA THINK??????????????????????????????? :rolaugh::lmao:
Thanks...looking forward to seeing YOUR Viper too Tony~! ~juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, how many Vipers does this make for you and Mike? I'm losing count! :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks also, Greg! (Traded in the '08 for the '09)
This is our 3rd Viper...and we've agreed our last now. :)rolleyes:) :)
~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, Greg...we do too, lol~! (ANY BLACK for me is GOOD!!!) The silver is such a gorgeous bright metallic, with the black wheels, nothing needs to be changed (except the short-throw shifter of course)...it really is a beautiful Coupe. Wonder who else has one of these? Anybody know?
~juli
(Ironically, there were THREE available in our area...and IF they even made 100 of them, we don't know for sure)

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,
Awesome 09 Coupe!:) I love the color combo.
But, you probably would guess that I would love it,
since ours is black and silver :D
Congrats on the new car, I am so happy for you and Mike :2tu:
:drive: :drive: :drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,
Awesome 09 Coupe!:) I love the color combo.
But, you probably would guess that I would love it,
since ours is black and silver :D
Congrats on the new car, I am so happy for you and Mike :2tu:
:drive: :drive: :drive:

Thank you, Angela...as always you're very kind! :) Yes, we love the color combo too...always loved yours~! :2tu: The other way around and yours is a GTS~awesome! :drive:
~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, the picture, the picture...EGADS!!!! LOL...good luck with the wheels & tires.
YEP, got the 'silver' SWEET RIDE...thanks~! See you in a week! ~juli