Has anyone done a nitrous install on one of the SRT-10 Vipers?

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suppose that most people are still just getting used to the 500HP+ of their new Vipers, but with the supercharger/turbo upgrade projects still just coming together now, it would seem an obvious path to install a BTR Performance style nitrous/propane system to have the first 700HP SRT-10 Viper. :laugh:

-Dean.

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've got a mamba with heads, cam and nitrous in St. Louis.
It was at Topeka a couple weeks ago. Joe Donovan is the man in setting them up. His number is 314.401.9946. He has done several SRT's.

DN

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I LOVE where the gauges are placed. Awesome!

Bill from Visions Of Speed hand made the pods out or carbon fiber just for this install its a one of a kind. his Phone# is 845-486-1003 tell him viperd sent you.

nosd..

VIPERnXr4ti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh damn, thats my old high school lol...your gonna be there??...you gonna be there all day? me and a buddy will stop by for sure...im surprized old Tommy Brooks is letting ANYTHING of the sort take place on his schools campus...he must be getting soft...

Anthony

Bill M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. The pods took some time to make since they were hand laid carbon fiber along with the switch plate.

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I LOVE where the gauges are placed. Awesome!

Bill from Visions Of Speed hand made the pods out or carbon fiber just for this install its a one of a kind. his Phone# is 845-486-1003 tell him viperd sent you.

nosd..

Thanks for the tip, I'm just lacking the SRT to install them... Thinking about buying them anyway... LOL :headbang: :D

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I have personally installed (2) systems in SRT Vipers, one made 640 RWHP that is otherwise stock, and the other with heads and cam made 736 RWHP.

I have shipped BTR SRT nitrous systems to several customers who are seeing similar results.

Thanks,

Tom

Bill M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As you can see with Viper D's results the kit works great and we haven't even done the big jets yet! :shocked:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala