Has anyone received their magazine in Can?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great! Maybe we'll see 4 Sapphire cars there? Sent my cheque to Greg this week and booked a room.

The best part of Jasper is that nearly ALL of BC is like that. Other than "smartcars/tofors", cops, taxes and turtle drivers it's Viper Heaven in BC.

You must be registered for see images

Just outside of Hope near Van. Even my driveway has curves and hills, yah!

No magazine yet, maybe today?

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's a shot of "the Snake Pit" along the Fraser Canyon. The Fraser River is at it's low in the pic. During spring the river comes nearly as high as the road. Another 40mi. or so gets you to the cablecar at Hell' Gate.

Ted

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in. Had a visit with Greg today at my office and sent him out of here with my old muffler and $75.00 for the boat cruise.

so where are you guys meeting and what time maybe i will meet you all befor Rocky mountain House or hopefully there are still cars leaving from this area again this year.If anyone wants to get to the Red Deer region a day early let me know i'm jut 10 minutes out and have a room for any visitors.

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the Friday, we'll meet at the usual Petro-Can on #1 at the #22 overpass. It's not decided yet which way we'll head out from there. #22 like last year, or #1 through Banff to the #93 then North to Jasper.
If you want to come down to meet us there we could travel either way, back tracking for you up to Rocky or something different and go throught the Banff way. Thoughts?

So far it's just Jim and I coming from Calgary, we'll know more once the numbers are all set. That said, the rooms are only blocked 'til May 18th. Anyone lurking here and sitting on the fence needs to make up thier minds shortly to get the good rate on the rooms.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, I'll throw the extra mag into the seat pocket and hopefully it'll still be there when we get to Jasper.

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You'll probably receive it next week though.

Being in Canada and the mags coming from Sweden(?) we should just assume we'll get suumer in fall/Nov. - fall in Winter/Feb, winter in spring/Apr, etc. and it'll all be good.

Ted

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah with the move i figure two weeks after most have recieved theres but if i don't get it that would be great.I will let you know when i get it.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you don't get it by the end of May, let me know. Wife said it's only $4 to mail it to you. She'sayin' so I have to go to Hawaii next week for a couple weeks. Can send it after that.

Ted

Tim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The last one I have is Summer 2007. But I have all the Viper Notes. I have sent an email off today so with any luck maybe soon...........

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten