Has NE1 noticed how little we seem to be talking about Vipers>

RockStar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a great night tonite. I'll never get sick of talking about my car. Took the wife for a cruise to Niagara Falls, Canada. Sat at the Dairy Queen and watched all the tourists gawking and taking pictures with it. People go nuts when they see me coming. They're aren't many Vipers in my area, so it's a lot of fun. I ordered a bunch of mods from JonB last week. Can't wait to juice her up a bit. Belanger high flow cats and 3" side pipes, Mopar performance wires and plugs, to go with my K & N's and smooth tubes. Should be a real mean sounding beast when it's done. As for all the tuner talk, I enjoy it. How better to research stuff than from other peoples experiences, good or bad.

Dion Fisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
--Can't resist Bam Bam-- if your wife can hear you from a mile away maybe she's opening the garage door to help you hide the car before the sirens get any closer
smile.gif

On the other note, all I can say is sometimes things get carried off course but the content is usually interesting and not often
of poor taste..

brett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BamBam:
My wife can hear me from ~ a mile away and opens the garage for me!

L8r,

Marc

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe she opens the door to let the last guy out....
redface.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave