Haugens Aug 19

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey it's the yearly big bash at haugens tonight. I'm going to try an make it up there. No promises that I don't fall asleep like last week..lol

:drive:

OP
OP
H

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK So I did show up at Haugens around 6:15 pm. Couldn't get anywhere close to parking there so I parked down the street and walked back. Hundreds of great classic cars and some nice speacialty cars (us). I think my two favs where a factory five cobra and an audi R8. I did see a black rt-10 with silver stripes and a silver srt-10 with a license that said GRRRRR.

Near the end of the evening I saw the yellow ACR with the wing. I'm assuming that was you Mopar Boy. By this time it was less busy so I walked back to get my car and come park beside you so we could actualy meet up. But as you know, as I was driving back up to Haugens to park, you passed me going the other way..lol. So it was not meant to be. Another time.

But I did enjoy seeing all the cars...

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. Was not me. Just got back in town last night!

There is another winged Bee around. Not sure if it is a ACR or not, just heard about it and not yet seen it in person.

So last night was the big one eh? Oh nuts! :( I was thinking that was next week! I have been so busy this year I have not made it once so I was thinking I would for sure do the big one, guess not! ;)

Wonder who is in the clone car....:dunno: Did you see the milage by chance? I know there is another 02 ACR Bee in Peterborough, not sure if it has a wing though.

OP
OP
H

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now that I think about it, it was yellow but no black stripes. It did have the wing on the back close to your style. It had ACR badging...nice car.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I do know the car. The wing is one of the ones that mount to the license plate area and has two metal runners to the glass area for support.

Yup, for sure not me! :D