Having problems finding someone to change my tires!!!

08ACRVTEN00GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Rockford, Illinois and I have called all over the city to find a place that can change my tires from my old rims to the new rims. Every place that I call says that they do not have a machine for run flats. I live about an hour or two away from Chicago and I'm willing to drive in to find a place that can change my tires. I know Roanoke can do them but is there anywhere closer that you guys have dealt with??/ Also I tried having Discount Tires do it and they damaged the outside lip of my old stock SRT rim. They say that they will come out and fix it but from what I've heard, they're going to have to buy me a new rim.

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had 4 tires swapped for new rims today at cassidy tire on cicero in lincolnwood. They did an awesome job. The guy was sweating his ass off and earned every penny of the tip I gave him. Let them know Ron from Budget Rent a Car with the Viper referred you.

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might give Luke at TireRack a call. TireRack knew who had what tire changing equipment in my location and who could change my tires. I suspect the same is true of your location.