HELP NEED NUMBER OF BIG WIG AT CHRYSLER

CAVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I AM LOOKING FOR THE NAME AND PHONE NUMBER OF A HIGHER AT AT DC THAT IS ON THE SIDE OF VIPER OWNERS AND HAS ENOUGH PULL TO GET THINGS DONE.

OP
OP
C

CAVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IT IS A PROBLEM WITH THE EXTENDED WARRANTY PROGRAM. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GET INTO THE PARTICULARS UNTIL I GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO CORRECT IT. I HAVE DEALT WITH A FEW PEOPLE ON THE LOWER LEVELS WHO ARE POWERLESS AND ONLY CAN ONLY GO BY THE BOOK. IT IS NOT A CLAIM ISSUE.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CAVIPER:
I AM LOOKING FOR THE NAME AND PHONE NUMBER OF A HIGHER AT AT DC THAT IS ON THE SIDE OF VIPER OWNERS AND HAS ENOUGH PULL TO GET THINGS DONE.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you tried working with your Regional VCA Pres or Zone Director / Director at Large? All in all, using the VCA structure has proven to be quite successful (Personal Experience) in assisting Viper owners. I am not so sure about Extended Warranty - as this may be handled by another branch of DC that may not be as Viper friendly. My sources tell me that they have been cracking WAY down on claims, so I would not be surprised if other issues were being scrutinized more closely, as well. FWIW, I seriously doubt that anyone with any pull will post Dr. Dieter Zetsche's private line here for you...
frown.gif

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">I would question the sanity and anyone that has high level contacts within D/C and would then post their names and numbers on a message board.

Why not take the issue up with your local VCA officers and let them work for you?</FONT f>

OP
OP
C

CAVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I CAN UNDERSTAND NOT WANTING TO PUBLISH A NUMBER ON A MESSAGE BOARD THEREFORE IF YOU HAVE A CONTACT PERHAPS YOU COULD SEND IT TO ME IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE

THANKS

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call 800.992.1997 and have your VIN Number ready, after they take your information, start raising hell with them with what ever your problem is.

Once you get a Customer care number, start calling everyday complaining about the problem until they resolve it or get you in contact with the right people.

The more times complaining on the same Customer Care Number, the higher up on the stats it goes, and the upper Car center managers, District managers and such get involed as far a speed of resolution.

I waited almost 3 months for Chrysler to try to decide what they were going to do with my multiple failed water pumps, melted head gaskets 2001 gts overheating problem.

Once I opened a customer care number and after about a week and a half of persistant complaining, they are now just buying the car back. It is a way of actually having the people involved be accountable for their action or lack of actions because everything goes into the customer car file.

Just be persistant.