Help needed with suspension ASAP

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm in Dallas about to partake in a 2k mile road rally and just noticed that I have blown rear shock on the Vipair coils. Does anyone have anything lying around I could steal in the area tonight?

OP
OP
H

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
700 miles.

Will at RSI has one of his guys installing a set of stocks found by another member. Can't thank everyone enough for all of the help.

Reaction score
If you want to try again there are other options out there for adjustable suspensions especially if you are doing performance driving events.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure who is HLN ***,

But if you purchased those through me or from someone else, i.e. used or whatever, just contact me and we can arrange for the coil-overs to get rebuilt at No charge, and it is that way for life of the coil-overs.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure who is HLN ***,

But if you purchased those through me or from someone else, i.e. used or whatever, just contact me and we can arrange for the coil-overs to get rebuilt at No charge, and it is that way for life of the coil-overs.

Steve, he got those from me. I already asked him to return the bad one so I could get with you on a replacement. I only had about 500 miles on them before I removed them and sold my car. So total, Grayson has about 700 miles before it failed. My new car came with Moton's on it so sold these to him.

Thanks,
Murray

OP
OP
H

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be getting back next week and will get them out to you Steve.

Thanks for all of the help-especially hyph who worked the phones for me to find the replacement suspension.

dester243

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine showed up today. I guess they are still the aldan/eagle shocks.... :(

You must be registered for see images attach

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine showed up today. I guess they are still the aldan/eagle shocks.... :(

You must be registered for see images attach

They are made by Aldan for me, they are different inside in the valving area and as you can see there is a lot of stuff on them that is not ALdan,

Yours have some newly revised dampening valving and some custom viscosity Redline coilover oil so the ride should be real, real nice with no bounce what so ever.

dester243

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool Steve.

I didn't have time to install them today. They should go in the car Tuesday and I'll play with it some.

Interesting on the shock oil. I wonder if any coilover/shock company has used FINA shock oil. I remember a couple years back it was a very good shock oil to use.

I'll try to snap as many pictures as possible.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62