hennessey victim

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was just posting on dotcom about having secured a new supplier for Venom Aero body parts. He said he was to be stocking these parts soon.

Keep pushing and you might get what you paid for.

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Instead of blaming the VCA, maybe you should have posted before you ordered, or checked the past entries,,

I am a victom, and I DO NOT blame the VCA!

Do you own a Viper, I did not see in your signature a Viper type or year????

As far as
""Will not renew membership. Bet Corvette website would warn others. Don't trust any vendor/dealers of Viper parts. (birds of a feather!)"" that is truly up to you, Viper CLub.Com has openings for you,

Mark, proud VCA Member

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of us have been curious about this "dotcom" board, but can't locate it-- have tried dotcom.com, dotcom.org, .com.com, and several other permutations- just what is the website address??

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LAViper,
The only thing I can say to you is what freakin' planet did you come from?

"Shame on VCA for not informing new/future viper owners."

1) Caveat emptor **** boy
2) Did you ask us about Hennessey?
3) Are you even a VCA member?
4) Can you not perform a search?
5) That "Birds of a feather" comment is about as assinine as I've ever heard

I could go on, but, you are not worth it. If you want a Corvette opinion, why don't you ask No Mercy. Answers will come to you if you ask questions...gr****opper...duh

Dave Naeger- Proud VCA Member, $100 or not.

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would comment, but the fellas about summed it up!
I haven't seen any warnings on any of the vette forums except
from members, same as here?

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by laviper:
Another victim of John Hennessey. Daytona wing ordered/paid for six months ago. Was told by John (via email) would refund in full. Haven't seen yet. Shame on VCA for not informing new/future viper owners. Will not renew membership. Bet Corvette website would warn others. Don't trust any vendor/dealers of Viper parts. (birds of a feather!)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's see, you registered in June of this year, and have made four posts so far.

You really don't know what's been going on, do you?

HMS has been soundly and roundly TROUNCED on this board for more than a year. His Dunn and Bradstreet report has been posted, and court records have shown all the people who have been "Henne-screwed".

HMS victims have posted here many, many times, warning all who will listen, not to buy from HMS. What else do you think the VCA needs to do?

These issues have been gone over so many times, in dozens and dozens of posts, that most of us are tired of talking about it.

What do expect? You want the VCA's website to open up with a big warning about HMS?

You need to wise up, and don't blame the VCA for HMS. Its' not the VCA's job to warn you, or send you a cautionary post card.

If you wanna be a ****, go lay in the yard.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cooper,

That's pretty bold (read: lame) of you to suggest that people who don't see things your way belong on the other board. I'd love to see you pay a visit there and find out for yourself. Easy to throw rocks from across the river, and all that other stuff.

laviper,

I wouldn't distrust ALL parts sellers just because of JPH. Call JonB at Parts Rack. I think he even sells some HMS stuff. Maybe he can help you out? And he is *DEFINITELY* a reputable source of Viper parts.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the search key would have warned you!
and the other site is

*********.com
add the I for some reason it does show up?
confused.gif

good luck in getting your money or part.
he was even in one of the automotive magazines about his
business transactions,and that was posted here too.
Again, if you would have looked before leaping you would have been fine.
After you use the search key there if even a detective you can call that is assigned to Hennessey cases.
sorry to hear you got screwed but not the VCA's fault by a long shot.

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laviper, I went out of my way and e-mailed you with the
procedure, and instructions necessary, for resolving your
dilemma. Did you follow it?

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't blame the board or the people. This board has had more than its share of Hennessey controversy. Right or wrong only people posting now the truth. This board has set some standards for viper turners and sponsors. If they have felt their customer service is questionable they have removed them from the board. They have done this to both Hennessey and David ***** who both post on what is now the vipernation.com . So be careful over there I have heard some storys that would spin your head.

Rules of purchase by mail

Always use credit cards (they will work to get your money back) never pay in full in advance unless you fully know and have researched the supplier. If in doubt don't buy it wait. Good things come to those who wait ( of course this may not be the case if you already paid in advance)

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No need to comment about blaming the VCA, but it looks like John is still up to his old tricks. Since I know you are reading this John and are not allowed to post, keep up the good work! Maybe someday someone will take matters into their own hands and not go the slow court route. I'm not suggesting that, just thinking out loud. Good luck Laviper, try not to be too bitter.

BlownViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think VIC had it right when he said to "GO LAY IN THE YARD IF YOU WANT TO BE A ****".Everyone on this site are more than helpful,just ask or GO AWAY
BURNOUT.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by laviper:
Another victim of John Hennessey. Daytona wing ordered/paid for six months ago. Was told by John (via email) would refund in full. Haven't seen yet. Shame on VCA for not informing new/future viper owners. Will not renew membership. Bet Corvette website would warn others. Don't trust any vendor/dealers of Viper parts. (birds of a feather!)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What kind of Viper do you have. Year/Make. Just curious. Sorry to hear about your trouble.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
VIC, First, let me respond.
1) I didn’t visit Viper website when first purchased car.
2) Assumed HMS was legit business in "Viper Nation" Yes, My mistake.
3) I don’t blame VCA.
4) Reason posted as such none of your ****** business. Who are you "Mr. VCA?"
5) You’re another little Weasel who likes to call someone names & hide behind a computer screen, knowing you're safe. What a man.
Didn't want to offend all VCA members, but how many others will become victims?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

#3 makes very little sense. You said "shame on the VCA". For what? Shame on the VCA for what? For not warning you about the big, bad world? You evidently do blame the VCA, and in so doing, you blame all the constituent members. Nice going for your 4th post! You are just trying to stir things up.

Further, the VCA cannot get invloved with, sucked in, associated with, or tainted by HMS issues that are proceeding to court. It is not the role of the VCA to become encumbered in legal issues. There has been lots and lots of warnings here about HMS. Thats enough for the Viper Nation.

#5 makes no sense also. You have no idea who I am, otherwise you wouldn't call me a weasel, or at least not a little one.

Your 4th post stands as a testament to your vitriolic attack on the VCA. Won't renew? Too bad, am sad.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is unfortunate the first purchase of an aftermarket part for his brand new Viper had to be such a negative experience.

laviper first posted of this problem several months back, at one point (9/12/02) he was promised a refund from HMS (for the most part because of help from one of the posters in this thread). Unfortunately that time, there was no follow through.

laviper states above:

"The post got response it was intended to"

Hopefully the check is really in the mail this time
smile.gif

laviper, Sorry you were not able to make it to the Fall Foliage run, we had a great time.... HP even made it up Saturday night after the Dinner cruise on the Belle of Hot Springs docked (unfortunately it was after I left, so I have still have not met him)
frown.gif
Maybe we'll catch up at the regions Holiday parties in December.

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else get a nasty PM from Laviper or just me?
I don't blame him for being upset at Hennessey, but the VCA and
this board? Come on Laviper, who's hiding behind the key board?

2Charmed

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with John Hennessey. Hopefully if he doesn't give you your money back you can at least get your wing. Please feel free to contact me if you have any more questions 519 763 8473.

Thanks

Mike Adams
519-763-8473
www.car-fanatic.com

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Mike Adams on 11-08-2002 at 07:04 AM</font>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960