Hennessy Has Customer Arrested

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: [******] Has Customer Arrested

He burned me for 20k and blew the heads on my car with an "experimental" nitrous shot. To avoid legal fees and all the B.S. I decided to offer a settlement to him for 10k. He accepted immediately. It took two years, a few bounced checks, "lost" checks, fake tracking numbers for those "lost" checks and lots of internet pressure to get that 10k back.

A good friend of mine, Taig Stewart, is still not driving his H Venom 1000 more than 4 years after sending it to that *****. He sent the car to Heffner because it would not run right and found a bunch of crap. He paid for parts and was told they were installed ... they weren't. The whole project, including car and legal fees just to get the car back cost him well over 300k.

Please use "H" for your Viper. Just don't come back ******** about it if he screws you.

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know 2 people who have eached owned a [******] car. One guy owned one of the 1st cars he ever did back in (93?) the 550 Venom.

Both guys had nothing but problems with the reliability of their cars.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This site should really stop *** out everything its freaken annoying and maybe let everyone actaully voice out their opinions!! so even more people aren't screwed over. I know if I ever got anything done i'd go to heffners or if it wasn't too big just like a s/c woodhouse would be great!

01RedCognacRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[******] is posting on Viper Alley and he already seems to have acquired a few JH cheerleaders. At the very least his reputation should be made aware to ANY of his potential customers. The guy is a well-documented scam artist and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law...

Viper Alley JH Thread

-Dave
01 RT/10 :usa:

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

He supposedly did 2 million in sales last year...maybe he should start paying people back!

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score

He's still a thief in my book, if you take people's money and never repay them, that qualifies as stealing.

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why not create a [******] victom topic,,, it would have over 25 reply flames in no time at all!<P>,Mark C,Marc, No Mercy, Gary A, Geroge, and on and on, lets put our heads together and stop this. <P>Can we all get on a con (no pun intended) call and take action?<P>Mark<P>

I completely Agree.
Same thing happened to a local auto window tinter and I a few months ago. According to his warranty, if there is poor craftmenship he will re-do the tint. So, there happened to be alot of white lint between the tint and the glass and i called him on it and he said there is nothing wrong. I took him to court, reported him to the BBB (better business bureau), and won. Then, more people (customers)started getting wind of this so they took him to court as well. Presently, this guy is out of business..... Sounds like you should take the same action with others... (We dont need sh** heads working on our cars) :usa:

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why not create a [******] victom topic,,, it would have over 25 reply flames in no time at all!<P>,Mark C,Marc, No Mercy, Gary A, Geroge, and on and on, lets put our heads together and stop this. <P>Can we all get on a con (no pun intended) call and take action?<P>Mark<P>

I completely Agree.
Same thing happened to a local auto window tinter and I a few months ago. According to his warranty, if there is poor craftmenship he will re-do the tint. So, there happened to be alot of white lint between the tint and the glass and i called him on it and he said there is nothing wrong. I took him to court, reported him to the BBB (better business bureau), and won. Then, more people (customers)started getting wind of this so they took him to court as well. Presently, this guy is out of business..... Sounds like you should take the same action with others... (We dont need sh** heads working on our cars) :usa:

What about that Hussein guy, should we keep trying to pressure him through the UN or use military force?

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

What about that Hussein guy, should we keep trying to pressure him through the UN or use military force?

***? Where have you been for the past 1,800 U.S. military KIA? :confused: :usa:

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

***? Where have you been for the past 1,800 U.S. military KIA? :confused: :usa:

Exactly the point. The guy I was responding to dug up and responded to a 2 1/2 year old post. Maybe I needed a sarcasm alert. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave