HIT AND RUN........

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This happened 3 days ago on the 133 heading out to the freeway. Some guy taps me from behind at the light turning on the 133 from the toll road off ramp. I pull over when the light turns green and he rolls buy me slowly and then takes off. I chase his ass down but can pull him over. Normally I would pull his ass out the car but I have a buldged disk in my back and can barely move. I call the CHP, give them the plate number, and they tell me to pull over and wait for a cop. Long story short, the cop says he cant pull up the plate in CA and asked me if it was out of state. I was so amped up I didnt notice, so this piece of [*****] got off and I have to fix the car. This wasnt in my Viper though, it was in my \Lexus which is my daily. THEN TODAY, the back is a little better so I decide to drive the Viper after 2 weeks. On the 405, and some idiot came literally within INCHES of taking my rear end out while I was stopped in traffic and the lane next to me was open. When I could get out of my lane I did and caught his ass, he wouldnt look over. I thought I was done. He was going at least 60 mph and didnt notice traffic was stopped. [*****] is wrong with people these days. They cut you off, no apologies, and look at you like your the [*****]. I feel like I'm goin to absolutley snap right now. Sorry for the long rant but I'm ********** at the sewage raoming our streets.

P.S. If any local guys see a ****** tiel green/blue ford explorer, early to mid 90's with the first three letters of the plate at WPW with a ski rack on top and a middle aged driver please let me know. He's finished.

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here in Georgia we're all allowed to carry a weapon in our vehicles. With my tempermant--wife has taken it away from me--just a matter of time! I know what you mean. John

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here in Georgia we're all allowed to carry a weapon in our vehicles. With my tempermant--wife has taken it away from me--just a matter of time! I know what you mean. John

Sometimes I think maybe if we all carried guns,there would be less tough guys and pricks on the road. Either that or I would go through alot of bullets.haha

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With my tempermant--wife has taken it away from me--just a matter of time!

this is exactly why i didnt accept a handgun that was given to me as a wedding present about 10 yrs ago. :2tu:

some people are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. :D

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Quote:
some people are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. :D

LOL...

There would be alot of carnage if I was allowed to have a weapon in the car :headbang:

bigerc

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sometimes I think maybe if we all carried guns,there would be less tough guys and pricks on the road. Either that or I would go through alot of bullets.haha
Sounds like a ted nugent quote :headbang:

Yellow_OC_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which on ramp did it happen at? It sounds like you were stopped to pay the toll to get on the 133...?? Is it possible that the guy who hit you did not pay?? You may check with the tolls roads to see if they got his plate picture. They hold onto the pics for a short while. I know it's a long shot but there's a chance. Who knows if the toll roads would cooperate with your request.

Good luck :(

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wasnt actually on the toll road. I was leaving Aliso. Getting off on Aliso Creek and heading towards the Toll on ramp that dead ends into the 133. Its the el toro exit. If it was at the actual booth it would have been good. But it was basically on the 133. :2tu:

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you would go through a lot of bullets. ;)

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, that really *****!! I know I'm not that old, but it just "seems" like the world has taken a huge turn for the worse over the last few decades.

I'm am petrified everytime I take the Vette out, because NOBODY has any consideration, respect, or care for anyone. I've had quite a few close calls in parking lots and such, ugh.

Hope you get this guy, people like him deserve to rot.

Viperholic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, that really *****!! I know I'm not that old, but it just "seems" like the world has taken a huge turn for the worse over the last few decades.

I'm am petrified everytime I take the Vette out, because NOBODY has any consideration, respect, or care for anyone. I've had quite a few close calls in parking lots and such, ugh.

I agree. People have no respect for us anymore. And its not just the other drivers on the road but dealerships as well :evilmad: :curse: My .02, sorry for the thread-jacking

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree. People have no respect for us anymore. And its not just the other drivers on the road but dealerships as well :evilmad: :curse: My .02, sorry for the thread-jacking

Its all true. just in the last 5 years I've seen a serious change in peoples attitudes and a decline in society as a whole. No respect at all. Thats how bad things happen. All it takes is one time to catch someone in the wrong mood with that attitude.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here in NJ, you are allowed to have a weapon in your car. Of course, it must be unloaded and locked. :evilmad:

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
As far as I know you couldn't do anything with that gun anyway, only use it to defend your life and not to chase down a hit-runner... You lawyers here, what are the civilized citizen's options on this case?

But I feel your pain, I've avoided posting on this thread because just thinking of what happpened to you gets my blood boiling!

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as I know you couldn't do anything with that gun anyway, only use it to defend your life and not to chase down a hit-runner... You lawyers here, what are the civilized citizen's options on this case?

But I feel your pain, I've avoided posting on this thread because just thinking of what happened to you gets my blood boiling!

Zorro, I agree with you on this one. :2tu:

I carry all the time here in Ct and it is loaded. I have a [permit to do so. But the law is very clear. I am not allowed to even show the gun unless their is a weapon shown by a criminal that is directed at my person with the intent to harm me. If I were to witness a **** taking place I am not allowed to use my gun as it is not affecting my life. Kind of stupid if you ask me.

On another note you guys should come up here to Connecticut and check out the drivers here, they are the worst. They drive reading newspapers, working on their laptops, and they change lanes without even looking. :bonker:

Hell it keeps you sharp to say the least.

Robbie

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There have many many times I wished for a paint ball gun to brand the car of terrible drivers......but then, that would make me one of the idiots. I just blow their doors with exhaust fumes and loud engine noise as I blow past the jerks.

KMODStang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM me the plate. I have police connections, ill see what i can do. It definitely *****, and id love to do my part to make sure this guy pays.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear about that. I know totally what you are going through. I had a similar situation when I had my SL. Kid ran into me at about 30 or 40 MPH and then just drove off through a red light that I was sitting at. I tried to catch him but it was too late, he was already gone. I was so amped as well I did not get the plate even. It was about 11pm at night so I could not see much anyways.

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me check with the officer I gave the info too. I was driving, on the cell and trying to catch him when I called the plate in so I didnt have time to write it down, which was my mistake, never to repeated again. If I can get it, I will definatley shoot it too you. Thank you for your help too.

Mike :2tu:

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a lot of punk ******* around. Karma is a mother *&()er though! Sorry to hear about yours as well! :ooo:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a firm believer in Karma. What goes around comes around. That is just about the only thing that keeps me from flying off the deep end.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets