Homecoming pictures

OP
OP
L

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not needed. I'm sure he's trained her that the doors are lightweight and don't need to be slammed to get them shut :lmao:

Yeah. I got her trained pretty well. After all, she did match the car perfectly.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah. I got her trained pretty well. After all, she did match the car perfectly.

Dating someone who is 17 and already knows how not to slam a Viper door is impressive. I did notice that I don't see any grease under her fingernails, so you obviously havent started training her to be a Viper tech yet. As soon as you get that taken care of, all thats left is cooking lessons and pole dancing lessons and you'll have the perfect gf :D

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, when I was 19, I didn't even have a car. Came to this great country on a soccer scholarship to UVA and could never afford one. But, never needed one as all the gals at college would always stop by to make sure I was well taken care of and got to go where I needed to go. Life was simple then. Now with two snakes and some other toys, I still yearn for those simple days. :)

You are one lucky young man. Enjoy life and stay on the right track.

OP
OP
L

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dating someone who is 17 and already knows how not to slam a Viper door is impressive. I did notice that I don't see any grease under her fingernails, so you obviously havent started training her to be a Viper tech yet. As soon as you get that taken care of, all thats left is cooking lessons and pole dancing lessons and you'll have the perfect gf :D

I'm cautious on touching anything under my Viper's hood... so I definitely wouldn't let her. She's getting better at cooking, although she burnt some chicken a night or two ago. And I do have a fire pole in my house that leads down to the garage that I'll have to get her working on... It's a real fire pole though so it's pretty big compared to those flimsy things.

PS: I know I'm lucky:)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm cautious on touching anything under my Viper's hood... so I definitely wouldn't let her. She's getting better at cooking, although she burnt some chicken a night or two ago. And I do have a fire pole in my house that leads down to the garage that I'll have to get her working on... It's a real fire pole though so it's pretty big compared to those flimsy things.
PS: I know I'm lucky:)

Limit--You are very good with this girlfriend, even posting her pic in the chick/pic section.
VERY funny about the fire pole...good luck there!~! Cooking is non-gender-related, so you can help her with that!! Glad you count your blessings~~it's gratifying to see a young man so successful~~~our best to you and her both! :2tu: ~mike & juli~

OP
OP
L

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah. I was actually cooking the kitchen... Then when she was supposedly going to watch the chicken, I went to take a shower. Needless to say, by the time I got back downstairs it was all burnt.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah. I was actually cooking the kitchen... Then when she was supposedly going to watch the chicken, I went to take a shower. Needless to say, by the time I got back downstairs it was all burnt.

LOL--that's youth for ya!! You both sound great together...our best to you! ~juli

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man you look older than me and I'm 37! Of course I look really young for my age, still dating 21 year olds.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Her dress matches the Viper perfectly. I wish we would've gotten more shots with more of the Viper though. Enjoy.:

But does her rug match the................never mind:nono:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
L

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Her dress matches the Viper perfectly. I wish we would've gotten more shots with more of the Viper though. Enjoy.:

But does her rug match the................never mind:nono:

HAHA! I wouldn't know:dunno: ...she's underage afterall:smirk:

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well I bought my first Viper at age 22... 99 ACR...

I'm 27 now... I must say tho you look like you could pass for at least my age... :)

rmani

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's awesome bro congrats hope you had a good time. lucky you get to take a viper to homecoming!