Hotel info for the Tail of the Dragon/Gatlinburg, TN weekend!

woosch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't have a choice. You're going on this one! Call in sick. I'll pretend to be your doctor if I have too. You lie and I'll back you up :D

Kinda hard to do since I'll be in Bermuda... "I'm sick and I need to fly back to Atlanta" just won't work...... :(

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So is this just a saturday even but people are gonig to get there and stay at the hotel friday night? How many people are in so far? I may be interested.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is this just a saturday even but people are gonig to get there and stay at the hotel friday night? How many people are in so far? I may be interested.

Friday is one of the main days! We meet at Fontana Village and do the Tail of the Dragon together as a group. We then go into Pigeon Forge, TN, and do some mountain cruising (lots of good scenery for pics!) and showing off on Friday and Saturday. We rode into Gatlinburg, TN on Saturday evening for dinner and to hang out downtown and literally paralyzed the town! There were so many camera flashes going off, I literally felt like a rockstar :headbang: The schedule isn't done yet, but last year, on Sunday, we went to a muscle car museum in Pigeon Forge and left there for lunch at *******. After that, we all headed for home. The schedule for this year will probably be close to the same with some new stuff mixed in :2tu: Last year, we had 33 cars and 7 states represented. This year, we're going for 40+ cars! For pics of last year, go to this thread: http://forums.viperclub.org/general-viper-discussion/614304-lot-vipers-dragons-tail-*******.html . Skip to post 87. Thats where the pics start. If you can make it, I HIGHLY suggest you go!! Bring some more Vipers with you as well!!! :headbang:

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have been trying to organize a run down to pigeon forge for YEARS now... can never get it off the ground. Figures!!!

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now THAT's what I call self-sacrifice. No wonder you're still GA President :D

That's also how my car has never been in the rain. When in doubt, drive someone else's :D

I have been trying to organize a run down to pigeon forge for YEARS now... can never get it off the ground. Figures!!!

I guess it's time to just bring your busy self down and do this with the AL/TN& GA club!!! :2tu:

Yep, c'mon Dan! No time like the present! I'm sure you can get some of the NY gang to ride down with you!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456