How about another JonB's the man post!!!

ChicagoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about another JonB\'s the man post!!!

Once again in a time of need JonB went above and beyond the call of duty. Last weekend I blew out one of my MXX3's and we all know how hard it is to find those. My other rear has 95% tread left so to buy a whole set of something else was heartbreaking for me. I love my MXX3's so I figured what the heck, maybe Jon will have one. So to make a long story short, he had eight in stock and broke up a pair against his better judgment to accomodate a fellow viper owner. Jon you rock and I'll always call you first.

P.S. - He didn't even charge me a premium for the single tire which I would of paid. He gave it to me for half of what a pair cost.

:2tu:

Thanks again,

~Matt~

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: How about another JonB\'s the man post!!!

If he can cut me a very friendly deal on one of those Viper office chairs we'll see another one of these threads soon :eek: :p

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: How about another JonB\'s the man post!!!

I have gotten many parts from him and have very PLEASED with his costs ....most all of the time he is less than buying them directly from the vendor. Shiped quickly as well.

Parts rack is a sponser or V-10 Nationals and helps out with the road racers too.

Cudaman :usa: