HOW CAN I TURN MY VIPER INTO A BOAT?

SurfSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I got almost no seat time in my viper this year because it rains everyday :( in the state that always has a drought NEW JERSEY :confused: . I was thinking of turning my viper into a boat so I will be able to get around in the swamp state this year. Any ideas??

sorry just venting :rolleyes:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know about turning you Viper into a boat, unless simply turning it upside down, and keeping the windows closed would work, however, I keep thinking our V-10's would make fantastic boat motors.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be a great "plot" for that Jesse James show. You know the one where they take cars and turn them into all kinds of crazy stuff.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since your Viper was "created" as a car, I'm sure you are going to get an argument from some folks if you try to make it evolve in any way. ;-)

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather in the Northeast has been BRUTAL. So bad it's almost been laughable. It seems these fronts just line up and wait until the week end to rain. Car is waxed and cruise and show ready if only the weather starts to cooperate!

SRTRICK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out the latest issue of Hot Boat magazine - there is a cover story on a Douglas Skater that has two marineized Viper engines. The boats must be designed to accomodate the engine as it is longer than the typical big block chevy used in most marine applications. Very cool boat, I posted a comment under the gen III section a while ago.

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simple! Fit snorkle air intake and vertical exhaust stacks, monster truck suspension and paddle tires all round.... inflate the tires with helium, inflate the air bags, hell just inflate every orrifice you can find... then take that Viper for a swim :laugh: ....oh, and don't forget to take some CRC ;)